Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

Apparently according to France Football, Real Madrid will be submitting an offer of 280m for Mbappe to PSG.

France Football is a shit source in transfer matters.

France Football is only good for their long and deep interviews they do with football actors.

Also, regarding Mbappé and Neymar situations, no amount of money will "tempt" PSG to sell, be it 280 M or 500 M. Only things that matters is how PSG can cope with FFP. This is the only thing that can armstong them into selling.

I recommend you this guy https://twitter.com/JulienMaynard if you want to know "first hand" important news about Mbappé. He is the one Mbappé family gives information when they want their viewpoint written in the media.

Newcomer

Apparently according to France Football, Real Madrid will be submitting an offer of 280m for Mbappe to PSG.

Also, i have just noticed that article is written by Thierry Marchand.

You can't get a worse "source" than that. He is like Frédéric Hermel, that kind of french "journalist" that are acting more like VRP or fangirls of Real Madrid.
In l'Equipe21 (TV show of l'Equipe newspaper), they have those daily debates that are very very very low quality (more like french el Chiringuito) and he was talking some bollocks last summer about Neymar dead set with a move at Real Madrid.
In the following sequences he is saying that Neymar will walk out of PSG (he repeats it 5 or 6 times) and that he is hellbent in creating a mess to obtain his move. When confronted about the validity of his claim, he just retorted that he has sources :[youtube]myF3v3oh_Do[/youtube]

Turned out Neymar didn't create any mess and even turned down any transfer rumours last summer and is still at PSG.
The guy is a bellend.

Newcomer

Well even if that was true, Nasser would probably just laugh at them or buy Vinicius or something :lol:

:nasser:

Well Nasser has been clear. He has said, Mbappé and Neymar are staying at 2000%.

He has already said that for him Mbappé is worth 1 billion €. And even if someone manages to offer that sum, he wouldn't accept.

So really no amount of money will make him (and his chief) willing to sell. Only hope for an early departure of said players is FPF (if we imagine that it is sooo crippling that they can't comply with anything else than a sale of one of their two stars).

Neeraj

I don't understand why this transfer is even talked about. It's clear that there's a better possibility of a blue moon tomorrow than this happening. EVEN IF the weak and corrupt UEFA decide to act, PSG will put the entire weight of the QIA funds to make sure Mbappe doesn't leave, hook or crook.

It's one of those stupidly obvious ones that really does not need discussing, yet the media won't shut up about it.

Havesaks

A very reliable source if mine in the club, tells me he will go to Real this summer in exchange they will send Marcelo, Bale and modric the other way and some money.

Shit is going down.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A very reliable source if mine in the club, tells me he will go to Real this summer in exchange they will send Marcelo, Bale and modric the other way and some money.

Shit is going down.

Come on. PSG wants a bunch of oldies plus money for MBAPPE?

Nah.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How credible is JRamón de la Morena from Onda Cero? Apparently he claimed Mbappe will not renew and join Madrid for free in 2022?

[tw]1110324985497821184[/tw]

wisconsincule

They want champions leauge winners and Big game player in da club. Its a done deal and will be announced 30th of june. Sure Thing.

:lol: have you seen how PSG do business. Why would they let their golden boy go for a bunch of guys on the down sides of their careers?? The more believable thing here would be Mbappe running his contract down and joining for free/massive signing bonus.

Arizona Scott

3.5 years is a long time. PSG will do everything they can to keep him, get him the coach he wants (he he doesn't like the current one now or later), the players he wants, even get rid of Neymar if ultimately Mbappe wants. Only after those years gone by and with Mappe just saying yes I am determined to go for new challenges--then would they sell him. Teams like Barca and Real must have the long game with him. Maybe throw some nice offers just to show they want him--but I think it is just planting seeds for a couple of years from now knowing nothing is happening soon.

BarçaBarça

It is more likely that he wears his contract down or extends it than PSG selling him.

And all the media speculation about Zidane luring him away :facepalm:
I would actually be quite surprised if Zidane is coach of Madrid in the summer of 2022.

Home of Barca Fans