Liga | Round 11: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 1-2

serghei

Good that we have more days to recover after City. Fitness level shouldn't be a problem I think.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If there is one thing we need to do better to beat Sevilla, we need to get off our lazy ass and start running. Our game has become too lethargic lately, and the tempo is way too slow.

serghei

If there is one thing we need to do better to beat Sevilla, we need to get off our lazy ass and start running. Our game has become too lethargic lately, and the tempo is way too slow.

Yep exactly. If they are better motivated than us and they give more effort than us they will win. If we match them in intensity and motivation I think we can get the 3 pts. for sure. Really depends on how Lucho prepares the game and how the team responds on the field. Because everybody knows Sampaoli will get his team running and putting pressure on our players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Squad list

Goalkeepers: Marc André Ter Stegen, Jasper Cillessen;

Defenders: Sergi Roberto, Nili, Marlon Santos, Javier Mascherano, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Digne;

Midfielders: Iván Rakitic, André Gomes, Sergio Busquets, Arda Turan, Denis Suarez, Rafinha Alcántara;

Forwards: Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez, Neymar, Paco Alcácer.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think Sevilla may be smelling blood. They're a really good outfit and I'm a huge fan of Sampaoli. I think this one will end 2-2.

Total-Football

in those games we should have a strategy .. pass pass pass in the first half .. and get to the business in the second half , they press well and dangerous in the counters .. possession is key in this game , we have to do that in the first half

Home of Barca Fans