Cr150

Ritchie

He's going to win the Ballon D'or and maybe CL isn't he? Just to put the cap on this year. Nice game against Lyon who won't have played for 6 months.

Latschenkiefer

He's going to win the Ballon D'or and maybe CL isn't he? Just to put the cap on this year. Nice game against Lyon who won't have played for 6 months.

I think he should be highly grateful if he somehow wins the italian topscorer trophy with his 9+ penalties. The true Juventus star seems to be Dybala right now.

ebc_99

if he wins the debate is over, but not for Messi, for everyone else, his legacy would be just too much.

if he wins the CL with 3 different clubs then yeah its hard to argue against him being seen as the GOAT of this gen. thats already something his fanboys use to bash Leo with 'stayed in his comfort zone/teams built around him'

sadly I can see Juve somehow fluking a CL win. with the pandemic alot of players have lost their form and Ronaldo loves to peak around the latter CL phases

at one point in time, Messi had this guy on the ropes. seems as if Messi's legacy in terms of career atleast is fading in recent years

if he wins the CL for Juve it will seriously boost his legacy over Messi by winning the CL with 3 different clubs + international trophy

50 years from now people might actually think that Ronaldo was the GOAT of football :lol:

You guys are crazy :lol: Messi is the reigning Balon d'or winner and widely considered the superior player, its not really a debate anymore except with Ronaldo fanboys and insecure Barca fans.

vegitot

if he wins the CL with 3 different clubs then yeah its hard to argue against him being seen as the GOAT of this gen. thats already something his fanboys use to bash Leo with 'stayed in his comfort zone/teams built around him'

sadly I can see Juve somehow fluking a CL win. with the pandemic alot of players have lost their form and Ronaldo loves to peak around the latter CL phases

at one point in time, Messi had this guy on the ropes. seems as if Messi's legacy in terms of career atleast is fading in recent years

I dont see Juve could beat the like of Bayern, Man City, PSG, Atalanta... Torino is local team level.

Atalanta is actually the best Serie A team this season. They beat Juve easily.

pregra

Dybala looks very good right now - the best player in Europe after the restart along with KdB and Lewa. Costa looks very good, especially when he is coming from the bench. Cuadrado (going forward) probably the one full back in Europe you don't want to be isolated against at the moment. CRonaldo plays good now, and has scored two nice goals these last two games. And most important of all, he looks physically "normal" compared to Messi who is gassed after one sprint. I watched Ribery for Fiorentina the other day. Two years older than CRon and even he looks miles better than Leo when it comes to stamina and freshness. Lyon will have no chance vs Juve unfortunately, they are going to be rusty as feck and CRonaldo plays at home, this CL is set up for Juve to win. For some reason their odds are 14/1 - I just placed a bet on them. Barca 6/1 hahahaha, what are they smoking...

Latschenkiefer

Immobile is a penalty merchant too, but nobody mentions that around here...

Immobile has four goals more, a better goal/penalty ratio and is considered to be rather trash (top player trash). Meanwhile the narcissistic and terrible role model guy with the greasy hair does less while being part of a way better team and gets all the praise. :lol: Do people still listen to themselves talking? But let's be honest here it has always been like that with this guy...

Hardy

You guys are crazy :lol: Messi is the reigning Balon d'or winner and widely considered the superior player, its not really a debate anymore except with Ronaldo fanboys and insecure Barca fans.

you're disconnected to reality if you think ronaldo winning his 6th CL (record) with 3 different teams (tie record with Seedorf I think) wouldn't have any impact to his legacy and the comparison to Messi, especially if Messi ends his career without winning again the CL which is a very likely scenario right now.

Morten

Immobile has four goals more, a better goal/penalty ratio and is considered to be rather trash (top player trash). Meanwhile the narcissistic and terrible role model guy with the greasy hair does less while being part of a way better team and gets all the praise. :lol: Do people still listen to themselves talking? But let's be honest here it has always been like that with this guy...

Its not really that hard to admit that Immobile actually have more penalties this season, thats all im after, considering you started whining about Ronaldos penalties in the first place.
Well, without penalties, the top scorer race is actually closer, so whats the point bringing up penalties in the first place?

ebc_99

you're disconnected to reality if you think ronaldo winning his 6th CL (record) with 3 different teams (tie record with Seedorf I think) wouldn't have any impact to his legacy and the comparison to Messi, especially if Messi ends his career without winning again the CL which is a very likely scenario right now.

Winning a 6th Champions League doesn't make him a better player especially in this format. Messi is the superior player and that's based on 15 years of their career, 3 games behind closed doors when both are in their mid 30's isn't going to change anything at this point, especially as both are past their best.

Home of Barca Fans