Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What is hypocritical is that people complain about how retarded it is that Messi gets scapegoated for minor reasons at Argentina, yet do not act accordingly when his name is being replaced by Ronaldo.
This type of thinking will never be banished for as long as people play ping pong with opinions. Be the change you want to see in the world. is what a fellow countryman of yours once said.

Not that I want to be pulled into this discussion...... But no Gandhi did not say it :p

RMU ReBorn

What is hypocritical is that people complain about how retarded it is that Messi gets scapegoated for minor reasons at Argentina, yet do not act accordingly when his name is being replaced by Ronaldo.
This type of thinking will never be banished for as long as people play ping pong with opinions. Be the change you want to see in the world. is what a fellow countryman of yours once said.
Now you drag Messi in to this debate just to hide penaldo's selfish act , i am wondering how far can you go to prove that penaldo didn't took the pen yesterday as he was on a hunger strike to save childrens from poverty in some part of tbe world . I won't be surprised if you says such things to defend him .

"If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!" - Adolf Hitler

Yannik

Not that I want to be pulled into this discussion...... But no Gandhi did not say it :p

Checked on that. You're right

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.”

is what he actually said, I believe the above quote was like the slightly alterated facebook friendly version of it. Wise words to live by nonetheless

Now you drag Messi in to this debate just to hide penaldo's selfish act , i am wondering how far can you go to prove that penaldo didn't took the pen yesterday as he was on a hunger strike to save childrens from poverty in some part of tbe world . I won't be surprised if you says such things to defend him .

That's mainly because Messi is the only case other than Ronaldo who gets slated for minor reasons on country level that noone else would even get a mention for.
No other players has this type of special status and people on either side only complain when it's their own favourite that gets stick, but are first to throw the stone on someone else. Pretty sure you are familiar with this bipolarity, but I can understand if you don't want to talk about it.

"If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!" - Adolf Hitler

we had that talk about "sources" earlier, did we? You haven't improved.

RMU ReBorn

That's mainly because Messi is the only case other than Ronaldo who gets slated for minor reasons on country level that noone else would even get a mention for.
No other players has this type of special status and people on either side only complain when it's their own favourite that gets stick, but are first to throw the stone on someone else. Pretty sure you are familiar with this bipolarity, but I can understand if you don't want to talk about it.

we had that talk about "sources" earlier, did we? You haven't improved.

I don't care whether you slaughter Messi or butter him . This is penaldo thread and topic was about his cunt act yesterday . Keep that in mind before dragging Messi or my nationality to defend penaldo's act

No one here consider this Dickhead as a rival for Messi . I hate him for being a douchebag on and of the field . self centered joker who deserves to get bashed for his acts

Last edited:

Yannik

I don't care whether you slaughter Messi or butter him . This is penaldo thread and topic was about his cunt act yesterday . Keep that in mind before dragging Messi or my nationality to defend penaldo's act

You do care a lot about people buttering Messi, and you mention Ronaldo at any given opportunity in the Messi thread either, so you don't have to act all offended about this happening here. not like Messi isn't the elephant in the room anyways and your whole life purpose revolves around the Messi-Ronaldo conflict so please, let's not act pretentious. You know damn well what I'm talking about.
'

gasgas

Now you even brought my nationality just because you don't have anything left in the tank to defend penaldo . Comming to the point , Ronaldo is not responsible for the penalty Misses by his mates , but he was a Coward and a selfish cunt in waiting for the 5th pen instead of taking the 3rd when they missed first two . Ronaldo who can influence santos to send Moutinho in last Euro ,, can definitely step in ,if he wasn't a glory hunting cunt

Nobody is saying that Portugal would have won even if penaldo converts his peno , point is how selfish he was to wait for the glory moment .

You mean at 0-2 he was still expecting for there t be a glory moment?

RMU ReBorn

You do care a lot about people buttering Messi, and you mention Ronaldo at any given opportunity in the Messi thread either, so you don't have to act all offended about this happening here. not like Messi isn't the elephant in the room anyways and your whole life purpose revolves around the Messi-Ronaldo conflict so please, let's not act pretentious. You know damn well what I'm talking about.
'

Once again There is No Messi-Ronaldo conflicts . These media driven mythical rivalry is only for people like you . I hate him for being a cunt on and off tbe field , and this isn't anything to do with Messi . And secondly i don't give a shit about your opinion on Messi or if you think he is the worst player /person to step in to earth. Here the topic of discussion is penaldo's glory hunting act. Stick to that rather than dragging unnecessary topics and having prejudiced opinion on my life

You mean at 0-2 he was still expecting for there t be a glory moment?

what about 1-0 . or what about taking the first one and setting a benchmark ? .

Yannik

Once again There is No Messi-Ronaldo conflicts . These media driven mythical rivalry is only for people like you .

:lol::lol::lol:

RMU_Reborn.png

Unbenannt.png

Your whole post history is basically contradicting with that statement.
I mean have you seen your fucking signature, mate?

RMU ReBorn

No its not contradicting my statments. Always been of opinion there isn't any rivalry existing between a superior player like Messi to a tap in merchant . I have spend hours on My social media life to enlighten people about this non existent rivalry . Even the screenshot you posted was part of that ,movement . :) . You actually proved my point . i was trying to prove that how media and fans are so fickle in dragging Messi in to comparison with penaldo
[MENTION=19371]Yannik[/MENTION]

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

And what has my signature to do with Messi v penaldo comparison by Media . I posted that to remind people about how corrupted Fifa is

Yannik

I have spend hours on My social media life to enlighten people about this non existent rivalry . Even the screenshot you posted was part of that ,movement . :)

"I comepare Ronaldo towards Messi, to remind people that they shouldn't compare Ronaldo towards Messi."

what an honorable movement you have there.
You are much different from all the others who do the exact same, and that is totally not the reason why this ridiculous Messi vs Ronaldo Internet-shitposting exists in the first place. :coffee:

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

RMU ReBorn

"I comepare Ronaldo towards Messi, to remind people that they shouldn't compare Ronaldo towards Messi."

what an honorable movement you have there.
You are much different from all the others who do the exact same, and that is totally not the reason why this ridiculous Messi vs Ronaldo Internet-shitposting exists in the first place. :coffee:

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
As i said , whatever you think on me and my life , I am least bothered

For the love of God, try to learn some football instead of gushing over footballers as if they're girls who showed you interest once, in the classroom...

The order of players responsible for the shoot-out is established by their managers and set in stone BEFORE the actual pens. So no, Ronaldo couldn't have chosen to go third after seeing the first two misses.

Home of Barca Fans