Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

Monaco has a league title, a semi appearance, and a quarters appearance over the last 4 years. They’ve eliminated City, Dortmund, and Arsenal in that time. Few European clubs have been as strong in that timeframe. Those that have been sit atop European football.

Dude, Monaco WAS a very good team. Now they're a joke. Only a joke team finishes 4th in one of the easiest CL groups I've ever seen.

Besiktas, Porto, RB Leipzing, Monaco. :lol: And you end up 4th??!?!

Jair Ventura

Haha my league?

By which you mean EPL..... that has three European finalists in past three seasons and possibly two winners.

Aye but getting beaten in semis makes French league strong.

Great logic as usual.

Foreigners dominate the EPL because English footballers are poor. These are facts.

JamDav1982

Foreigners dominate the EPL because English footballers are poor. These are facts.

Haha is it

Like Lo Celso is better than Sterling? That type of fact?

EPL is far better quality than French league. Facts.

Couldnt care less how many foreigners are in EPL and coming from someone who glory hunts a French team due to foreign players it is a bit rich.

Jair Ventura

Haha is it

Like Lo Celso is better than Sterling? That type of fact?

EPL is far better quality than French league. Facts.

I’d rather have Lo Celso than Sterling. I think most people who have actually watched both would agree, as Sterling isn’t very strong outside of his athletic abilities. Typical with English players.

Joan

- The most attractive thing about the EPL is the English language.

- Viewers do not determine a leagues quality.

Who cares about the EPL? But it has better teams and players than Ligue 1, that's also the fact when you bring EPL up.

Who's talking about a league quality? I talk about its popularity. But sure, beating the 2nd team in the league 7:1 makes it entertaining.

JamDav1982

I’d rather have Lo Celso than Sterling. I think most people who have actually watched both would agree, as Sterling isn’t very strong outside of his athletic abilities. Typical with English players.

Haha no Sterling is in a different class to Lo Celso.

Does nothing but prove how much shit you speak.

Jair Ventura

Who cares about the EPL? But it has better teams and players than Ligue 1, that's also the fact when you bring EPL up.

Who's talking about a league quality? I talk about its popularity. But sure, beating the 2nd team in the league 7:1 makes it entertaining.

Sure, but the EPL’s strength comes from its foreigners, and is therefore unsustainable. Whereas French clubs thrive off their academies, and can actually produce world class talents, so they don’t have to spend billions to put together competent teams. They build them, sell them, and then reinvest into building more talents.

It isn’t as strong as the EPL, but it’s still quality football.

Givenchy

honestly this is not the season to be arguing about league strengths. all leagues from la liga to the 'most popular, toughest and most contested' PL have been very boring and won early. I'd say the top 10 teams in CL are at a low this year compared to a few years back. Barca losing vs Roma, United losing vs Sevilla..

JamDav1982

Sure, but the EPL’s strength comes from its foreigners, and is therefore unsustainable. Whereas French clubs thrive off their academies, and can actually produce world class talents, so they don’t have to spend billions to put together competent teams. They build them, sell them, and then reinvest into building more talents.

The 'strength' of the only decent team in France is built on foreign players.

But its great... semi finals of Europa league say so.

Joan

That's all true. As I said above, I watch Ligue 1 since it's entertaining and produces some of the best talents.

Note that it doesn't attract as many viewers as you'd expect. People go for popularity, not potential.

But, is that what's important to a player of Neymar's class? Doubt so.

Home of Barca Fans