Neymar Jr. - v5

MessiNeymar

I don't think MD has any sources in France or is aware of PSG's financial situation. In which case I'm going to place my faith in the French media that are reporting it was the wages and not the buyout clause that were in issue for PSG. Which makes sense given PSG has a 220m euro budget this summer, enough for Neymar's buyout. And even if they bought at a loss this season, they'd have three years to balance their books. Logically, FFP cant touch them on the buyout.

It comes from Le Parisen. It even says in the first line "The French media"

Jair Ventura

It comes from Le Parisen. It even says in the first line "The French media"

The article:

The Brazilian superstar has a €222 million release clause, which would by far be the most expensive recruitment in the history of football. If the owners of the Paris club, Oryx Qatar Sports Investments, seem to be able to pay such a sum, the financial package must respect the constraints imposed by UEFA's fair play financial (FPF).

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/foo...le-fair-play-financier-26-07-2017-7158033.php

Like the big Paris stars, Neymar would receive a net salary, which would rise to him at 30 M € annual, the club settling social and tax charges. What is problematic is its articulation with the € 222 million of the release clause (about € 44 million to be included in the accounts each year) and the various commissions (between € 30 and € 35 million), The player's father and Pini Zahavi, the intermediary mandated by the Neymar clan, must be paid to conduct negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain. And we can not rule out a signing bonus for the player.

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/psg-neymar-pourquoi-ca-traine-25-07-2017-7156941.php

Last edited:

mssarm

I don't think MD has any sources in France or is aware of PSG's financial situation. In which case I'm going to place my faith in the French media that are reporting it was the wages and not the buyout clause that were in issue for PSG. Which makes sense given PSG has a 220m euro budget this summer, enough for Neymar's buyout. And even if they bought at a loss this season, they'd have three years to balance their books. Logically, FFP cant touch them on the buyout.

I don't really understand , are you trying to say that PSG trying to negotiate Neymar's salary with Barca? If they want to reduce Ney's salary it's between Ney and PSG. I doubt that kind of detail will leak to the press.

Jair Ventura

Sorry lequipe not parisen.

[tw]890347068568604673[/tw]

That says they're trying to offload salaries, which would corroborate the report from Le'Parisen, not that PSG can't afford the buyout. That wouldn't make sense as the hit from the clause is spread out through the duration of the contract. At 5 years, that's only 40m euros a year.

Besides all of that, L'Equipe isn't reliable when it comes to PSG.

Last edited:

GetIn

I'm immune to all this shit now, even the most 'reliable' of sources have been proven false time and time again. Tomorrow expect a report saying he's going to stay and watch [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] eat it up and call it real news. This is a circus that needs to end, preferably soon. We already asked the man child to stay once, if he still wants to leave he should show himself the door to Ligue 1 mediocrity.

MessiNeymar

I'm immune to all this shit now, even the most 'reliable' of sources have been proven false time and time again. Tomorrow expect a report saying he's going to stay and watch [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] eat it up and call it real news. This is a circus that needs to end, preferably soon. We already asked the man child to stay once, if he still wants to leave he should show himself the door to Ligue 1 mediocrity.

Whatever happens people will be pissed, if he stays People like me will be mad and if he leaves others will be mad

Horatio

You're welcome

Admit it. You've grown fond of your avatar.

Home of Barca Fans