Neymar Jr. - v5

KingLeo10

lmao, PSG fans calling others fake supporters. how come I didn't see you lot on opposition forums before ibra flew over there.

real out in round of 16 would be a welcome sight. that's where they belonged for most of the 2000s.

serghei

Here's Neymar chance to make PSG big and make people forget the historic trashing from last year. I hope they knock out Madrid, but think they'll fall flat on their nose like in the years before.

ASordidGod

Will be cheering for Psg to win this one. Can't have Real (and Ronaldo) winning champions league Again. Plus I'd rather face PSG than Real in the later rounds.

Neymessi

Neymessi isn’t a real Barca supporter. He’s more supportive of RM than he is of PSG, which is strange.

Your retardedness knows no bounds. Not only are you extremely biased but you lack basic comprehension skills too.

I said RM are more likely to win against PSG, not that I want RM to win.

Here is a post of mine from another thread

I hope these isolated cases of people rooting for RM to win over PSG is just isolated and not a general opinion among barca fans.

This is just not normal and there is something really wrong with them. The only team I would root real against is...well none. And this won't change in the next 100 years.

Can't understand why someone who gets insulted day and night here keeps posting here. Do yourself a favor and stop embarassing yourself. Take lutece along with you if you leave.

Horatio

You're welcome
Jair Ventura right now:

Pied+Piper+3.jpg

Nothanks

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2017/12/12/5a30587522601dcd468b4672.html

Surprisingly no one here talking about how neymar went to Brazil recently and wont play the upcoming weekend..
told PSG and Emery that it was a family matter and important to go to Brazil to only see social media showing he went to see his dentist and went to a family party

the guy is a good footballer but shit like that is strongly why i don't miss him too much

"He called me on Saturday morning to tell me he had an important thing in his family and asked me if the club and I agreed to let him go to Brazil,"
Unai Emery

Alik

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2017/12/12/5a30587522601dcd468b4672.html

Surprisingly no one here talking about how neymar went to Brazil recently and wont play the upcoming weekend..
told PSG and Emery that it was a family matter and important to go to Brazil to only see social media showing he went to see his dentist and went to a family party

the guy is a good footballer but shit like that is strongly why i don't miss him too much

Unai Emery

Clown player, clown club.

Home of Barca Fans