Neymar Jr. - v5

Hamzah

High Definition Member
"History" , "legacy" you guys started to sound just like some Liverpool fan i know. Anyway it's better to make history right now than living in your past glories :shakeshead:

Barcelona won the champions league only two years ago and were Spanish champions one year ago. have only lost the liga three times since 2008. Not exactly "past glories" like Liverpool who haven't won a league since early 1990's

Using your crap logic PSG are talking about past glories because Monaco won French league last season not Paris

Last edited:

cro-man

Barcelona won the champions league only two years ago and were Spanish champions one year ago. have only lost the liga three times since 2008. Not exactly "past glories" like Liverpool who haven't won a league since early 1990's

Using your crap logic PSG are talking about past glories because Monaco won French league last season not Paris

Lets net talk about history and success because psg has none of it. Their biggest archivment so far is buying neymar from us. Why are french guys even psg fans? I mean this club is from qatar. They can change the name tomorrow to fc qatar... But i guess no pride at all.... Poor french... Trying to compare your isis club to some of the biggest clubs in the world. Of course you are living in the present because there is no past at your club. At some point your money will give you some success but what kind of success is this?

Nepopop

how this thread became psg vs barca? there's no comparison whatsoever. right now they are the better team and maybe we won't be on top again anytime soon but history shows that only one of those teams is sistematic great. barca will rise again without neymar and hopefully without this board.

Last edited:
[MENTION=21763]1993Kaan1993[/MENTION]

Why are you even in this forum?

You are obviously not a culer, so what's your mission in here?

Praising QSG? Ney-fanboy-ism?

Thank god there's an ignore list...

And yes, us Barca fans are soo jealous of that qatari plastic club. We all wish we had their glorious history and success.

I am tired of replying them. How can you reason with people who think psg suddenly became the best team in the world just because they bought Neymar.

And someone has the audacity to rank PSG above Barca and Bayern. I'm speechless.

Ritchie

The Barca team was left to get old. Neymar doesn't want in a few years time to be in the position Messi's in now where he's trying to carry the team on his back after years of being in Messi's shadow.

I don't think PSG is the answer either because they aren't even in a top 4 league.

"History" , "legacy" you guys started to sound just like some Liverpool fan i know. Anyway it's better to make history right now than living in your past glories :shakeshead:

What did I just read!!!

You're talking as if PSG has been consecutively winning the CL for the last 10 years and as if Barca after winning one or two CLs decades ago is now battling relegation.

Should I remind you that your team couldn't even get past the last 16 and as things stand currently, you are not even champions of the Sixth ranked league.

Liverpool, Ajax, AC Milan has dominated Europe for decades. And you being a fan of the team that has never got past last 16 of CL in its entire history have the audacity to make fun of them.

First your team should try to be better than Monaco who accomplished something PSG has not done in its entire history, reaching the semifinals. And then you might think about chasing Juventus and Atletico Madrid. Let's not even talk about the likes of Barca, Bayern, Ajax, Liverpool and Milan.

Last edited:

Zuti

So PSG is making histroy right now? :lol::lol::lol: Truth is you don't have "history" or "legacy" , but you do't have jackshit right now either, the only thing you have is the hope of eventualy having something in the future.

Zuti

how this thread became psg vs barca? there's no comparison whatsoever. right now they are the better team and maybe we won't be on top again anytime soon but history shows that only one of those teams is sistematic great. barca will rise again without neymar and hopefully without this board.

WTF are you on about? Right now they are the better team? How so? Did the season just end with them winning CL knocking us out in the process? The season just started ffs, CL did't even start, now that they got Neymar they are suddenly the better team?

[MENTION=14236]Ritchie[/MENTION] That I don't agree. La Liga bottom 12 teams are the same shit to France's bottom 12.

Difference is La Liga have better midterms teams, but Barça and Madrid scores dozens of 'pathetic goals' every season. Its not a coincidence that La Liga players own Ballon D'or for the past 2 decades. It's much easier to play for either Barça or Madrid than to play in the EPL.

Mitchell1978

[MENTION=14236]Ritchie[/MENTION] That I don't agree. La Liga bottom 12 teams are the same shit to France's bottom 12.

Difference is La Liga have better midterms teams, but Barça and Madrid scores dozens of 'pathetic goals' every season. Its not a coincidence that La Liga players own Ballon D'or for the past 2 decades. It's much easier to play for either Barça or Madrid than to play in the EPL.

lol, Ligue 1 is far worse then La Liga, across the board really

Batistuta9

I dont understand how people can compare ligue 1 to la liga. Teams from la liga have dominated both the ucl and europa league the past decade. That is the reason why they win the ballon dor. I can't even remember the last time a french team won a european competition and i'm being serious.

I dont understand how people can compare ligue 1 to la liga. Teams from la liga have dominated both the ucl and europa league the past decade. That is the reason why they win the ballon dor. I can't even remember the last time a french team won a european competition and i'm being serious.

When was the last time bottom 12 teams of la liga have dominated europe? They suck as much as the bottom 12 in French league. Same crap. And Ronaldo and Messi both take advantage of this. As I said, the difference is the top and mid teams. But he'll score as many easy goals as he scored in La Liga when D. Alves was creating from the right wing.

Home of Barca Fans