Neymar Jr. - v5

Then bid the 170m and still have 52m left over to go towards getting another player. Mbappe is 18 years old, and would get to learn from Suarez and Messi. Could end up being the next Henry, or even better, and you would have him for a decade before he is even in his prime years.

I'd rather spend the Neymar money on Dembele and Dybala.

Get rid of bench warmers - Gomez, Turan, Rahfina, Dennis Suarez, then you would have the money for Mbape.

170M for a 18 year old demanding Bale salary. Neymar 2.0?

Last edited:

Robbie

I'd rather spend the Neymar money on Dembele and Dybala.

Get rid of bench warmers - Gomez, Turan, Rahfina, Dennis Suarez, then you would have the money for Mbape.

Juve just signed Dybala two seasons ago, and won't let him go this early for any amount. There was one chance to get him, and that was when he was at Palermo.

mssarm

Actually very good article and it raises good points. Nasser is going to pay 620M at the end and Neymar should ask himself a question what will be the real price that he will pay. At the end of a day his father is not a business man , but a dumbshit who is taking his son to a dangerous place. If it wasn't for current board I would not even worry about his departure. Everyone admitted that Neymar's move to Barca was very smart for establishing his brand, but move to PSG will destroy him. I'm anxious to see what's going to happen next and to be honest I l don't feel that Barca will be on the losing side. One player will not sink the club. Visca El Barca!

BBZ8800

Nah, people will probably forget this saga if Neymar does really well in up-coming season.

So... in short, zero chance that they will forget it :lol:

About future replacements for Neymar, I would sell him this summer or the next summer and buy Griezmann (and let's say Dembele) next summer. No Dybala/Coutinho for my taste.
Midfield is another story.

Last edited:

Neymessi

He isn't leaving, and he has already told the players and staff about it. The only reason he isn't denying it openly because who doesn't like getting linked with a transfer rumour more than twice the record transfer fees.

Wait for some time, everyone will soon realize this.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, it's alright then. He likes being hyped and controversy so who gives a fuck about everyone else.

Nothing new this morning in the press. PSG FFP stuff, "reasons" for Neymar being uncomfortable at Barca, etc.

serghei

He isn't leaving, and he has already told the players and staff about it. The only reason he isn't denying it openly because who doesn't like getting linked with a transfer rumour more than twice the record transfer fees.

He should get the fuck out anyway. Barcelona is not his and his father's circus show. Fuck Neymar, and fuck his dad too. Sell him for 222m and sign other great players. We'll be fine without him. It's not like we're losing peak Ronaldinho either.

gatsu

He is leaving 99%.
A number of very well informed journalists in france are stating that the deal is already done (psg want everything finished between next monday and Wednesday) and that barca is already thinking about Neymar succesor.

Last edited:

mampilly

he is leaving 99%.
A number of very well informed journalists in france are stating that the deal is already done (psg want everything finished between next monday and wednesday) and that barca is already thinking about neymar succesor.

bertamu in usa

Zincubus

Banned
He is leaving 99%.
A number of very well informed journalists in france are stating that the deal is already done (psg want everything finished between next monday and Wednesday) and that barca is already thinking about Neymar succesor.

TalkSport just had some legendary French football expert on and he was adamant that the Neymar deal is done .
Something daft like £35 million per year wages ( after tax ) was mentioned .

Looks like we're gonna have an influx of players after all !

Dybala would be my first buy .

Then Coutinho and / or Verratti ....

Mbappe ? Dembele ?

serghei

This thing needs to get sorted next week. We need to go big on the market if we lose Neymar. Meantime, I hope he gets booed if he plays tonight.

Zincubus

Banned
He should get the fuck out anyway. Barcelona is not his and his father's circus show. Fuck Neymar, and fuck his dad too. Sell him for 222m and sign other great players. We'll be fine without him. It's not like we're losing peak Ronaldinho either.

I'd agree . It's a shame as I had high hopes for him over the next ten years but maybe it's best , we can get some seriously talented replacements for 220 million added to the existing war chest of cash and sales .

Home of Barca Fans