10 - Lionel Messi - v5

RMU ReBorn

can't see the most complete player of last 20 years anywhere

19264589_112197496259198_3768789362425897621_o.jpg

Gilberto

Holy mother of god, the GOAT went all Super Saiyan mode in the second half! Found myself laughing multiple times today because the things Messi was pulling off were just ridiculous haha

Kohe321

I'll just repeat this point: the day he retires his legend will grow to an almost mythical level, which for once will be completely deserved in his case.

Week in and week out, year after year he delivers brilliance on the pitch that leaves even the most spoiled on quality football fans in the world speechless.

jamrock

The best part for me was how he was just mozzying around for a decent bit of the game.

Like he was saying this is fine, no problems I'm just not ready yet.

Then bomb god mode

Devils

The gap is so massive between him and any other player is in the world this season, it is really a joke.

Light years ahead of any other footballer.

FIFA and France Football looking like a joke with their foul awards.

M

MessiCam

I said a few weeks ago it appears that he is getting better. His influence on games has reached new heights.

Take the Clasico for example. It wasn't take the game by the scruff of the neck type stuff as the year before but rather a patient, equally devastating performance. His vision and passing in that game was immense.

As someone said on twitter, us Barca fans are lucky. Not just because he plays for Barca but because we've had his whole career.

Home of Barca Fans