10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

Yeah yeah whatever. Yep I'm anti Barca and yet still takes time to write about players and come up with formations. Save ur detective work. It seems like u are so desperate to be the admin and ban some people. What a fking joke. Get a fkin grip.

If you say you 'cannot wait to see Barca get abosultely battered' by Real or PSG to 'wake up the socios' then yeah you are a fucking idiot and not a fan.

That and Messi the choker for Argentina claims you make show what you are all about.

Never called for you to get a ban you bellend and dont care if you do or not.

henias

If you say you 'cannot wait to see Barca get abosultely battered' by Real or PSG to 'wake up the socios' then yeah you are a fucking idiot and not a fan.

That and Messi the choker for Argentina claims you make show what you are all about.

Never called for you to get a ban you bellend and dont care if you do or not.

Sorry I have better things to do than to argue with an absolute fkin twat.

henias

An absolute twat is someone on here that cannot wait to see Barca get battered to prove a point to the socios. Or claims Messi chokes for Argentina.

Scurry along cunto.

Says u? The one who criticise about Messi's movement off the ball and say he should do better this better that. Dont make me laugh. I said Messi choked (which is a very common word used by users here) in one occasion out of his entire career, did I say he's not the best player bcos of tat? Apparently "choke" became a vulgarity or a taboo after YOU called it out? And who are YOU? And by tat means, the person before me shud get banned as well bcos he said Messi choked in the WC.

Pls, get off ur high horse and probably stop hiding in ur basement. U think Im anti Barca? Report me then. No need to do these little petty actions and act as if u're the fking admin. Simple as tat.

JamDav1982

Says u? The one who criticise about Messi's movement off the ball and say he should do better this better that. Dont make me laugh. I said Messi choked (which is a very common word used by users here) in one occasion out of his entire career, did I say he's not the best player bcos of tat? Apparently "choke" became a vulgarity or a taboo after YOU called it out? And who are YOU? And by tat means, the person before me shud get banned as well bcos he said Messi choked in the WC.

Pls, get off ur high horse and probably stop hiding in ur basement. U think Im anti Barca? Report me then. No need to do these little petty actions and act as if u're the fking admin. Simple as tat.

Yeah I do criticise Messis movement off the ball at times. Never accused him of being a choker and think he is best player ever.

Whats your point?

Going on about players 'choking' and claiming it with Messi is a joke.

Got no desire either way to see you banned or not or act like admin. Can keep repeating that all you like.

Stay here you can maybe get the chance to gloat when Barca get battered as you simply cannot wait.

henias

Yeah I do criticise Messis movement off the ball at times. Never accused him of being a choker and think he is best player ever.

Whats your point?

Going on about players 'choking' and claiming it with Messi is a joke.

Got no desire either way to see you banned or not or act like admin. Can keep repeating that all you like.

Stay here you can maybe get the chance to gloat when Barca get battered as you simply cannot wait.

Yeah basically u just repeated whatever u said. U keep pointing out what I said, crucifying it out of context and yet u could have just reported me if I wasnt a Barca fan or adhering to the guidelines.

It seems like you are the one tryna pick a fight even tho I already apologised on the previous incident. By the guidelines, trying to argue and provoke members here is one of the offences.

Dont worry, if you dont want to report me, I reported you. I was never going to argue but u started it this time round. Good luck.

JamDav1982

Yeah basically u just repeated whatever u said. U keep pointing out what I said, crucifying it out of context and yet u could have just reported me if I wasnt a Barca fan or adhering to the guidelines.

It seems like you are the one tryna pick a fight even tho I already apologised on the previous incident. By the guidelines, trying to argue and provoke members here is one of the offences.

Dont worry, if you dont want to report me, I reported you. I was never going to argue but u started it this time round. Good luck.

Yeah I repeated your line about barely being able to contain yourself for Barca to get absolutely battered to prove a point.

Easy enough for you to block me or report all you like.

Bit of a hypocrite to call someone a 'cunt' etc then report about same convo. Suits you though.

henias

Yeah I repeated your line about barely being able to contain yourself for Barca to get absolutely battered to prove a point.

Easy enough for you to block me or report all you like.

Bit of a hypocrite to call someone a 'cunt' etc then report about same convo. Suits you though.

Well, whatever makes u happy. :) Someone couldn't contain himself as well after I complimented him as a master debater. At least accusing someone anti-Barca even tho hes not, gives me a good enough reason to call u names even if u dont like it. Someone also defended himself because he claims I'm the main instigator even tho I apologised the previous time. But look whos the one who started this time round? Im the hypocrite? 🤔

M

MessiCam

I went by your logic. Barcelona struggled against Getafe and you said City struggled against Chelsea was bad. So u gave the reason bcos Madrid also struggled, meaning even 10th placed La Liga team is good. Well, am I supposed to treat Chelsea like some Mickey Mouse club then? Since u were so unconvinced by their performance? And Atletico even drew against 17th placed Girona. Fyi, Chelsea beat almighty Atletico.
My logic is that City isn’t all they’re made out to be by sharing examples of games I actually watched and because City is apparently the next best thing to sliced bread at the moment. Further I said City didn’t score big against an off colour Chelsea and not that they’re a Mickey Mouse team. You then brought Getafe etc into it.

Anyway, City had a mighty first half.

JamDav1982

Well, whatever makes u happy. :) Someone couldn't contain himself as well after I complimented him as a master debater. At least accusing someone anti-Barca even tho hes not, gives me a good enough reason to call u names even if u dont like it. Someone also defended himself because he claims I'm the main instigator even tho I apologised the previous time. But look whos the one who started this time round?

Different opinions - I think wanting Barca to get battered by PSG or Real to prove a point to socios is pathetic and not what I consider a fan. You disagree then fine.

Never once complained about you calling names. You make up some rubbish.

M

MessiCam

Henias isnt a Barca fan. One of those glory hunters like that moron Hernandez in twitter who has become a City fan all of a sudden.

No Barca fan would say they 'cant wait' for Barca to get thrashed.

Yeah, that Rafael guy that’s a Pep fan but passes himself off as a Barça fan. I had to mute him because people would retweet his shit.

henias

Different opinions - I think wanting Barca to get battered by PSG or Real to prove a point to socios is pathetic and not what I consider a fan. You disagree then fine.

Never once complained about you calling names. You make up some rubbish.

Well, if u take tat statement so literally even tho Im trying to figuratively point out how bad the squad is right now in a frustrated desperate manner, in terms of midfield and the lack of good convincing signings, and if Barcelona fails to make the CL again then dont expect me to act all sad and confused. Bcos the main root problem is clear and we lack squad depth. Sometimes language is all about perspective and context. If u dont get my meaning, u can simply and nicely ask me why would I say that and I would have gladly explained it.

Yet u simply called me out as an anti-Barca just bcos of one statement out of hundreds others, taken entirely out of context.

Rubbish? Tell me about it.

JamDav1982

Well, if u take tat statement so literally even tho Im trying to figuratively point out how bad the squad is right now in a frustrated desperate manner, in terms of midfield and the lack of good convincing signings, and if Barcelona fails to make the CL again then dont expect me to act all sad and confused. Bcos the main root problem is clear and we lack squad depth. Sometimes language is all about perspective and context. If u dont get it my meaning, u can simply and nicely ask me why would I say that and I would have gladly explained it.

Yet u simply called me out as an anti-Barca just bcos of one statement out of hundreds others, taken entirely out of context.

Rubbish? Tell me about it.

Of course will take it literally if literally say cannot wait for Barca to get battered to prove a point to socios. That is opposite of being a fan for me you can disagree if you want clearly.

Yeah you have made up shit about me wanting you banned, about me not liking insults etc. I couldnt give a fuck about any of that.

henias

If someone is angry at another, saying "I'll kill you". Does it mean the person wants to literally murder that person, grab a knife and starts stabbing him?

Maybe u would like a notification everytime I write something on here so that it must be approved by you before I can post here? Surely tat must be what u want right?

JamDav1982

If someone is angry at another, saying "I'll kill you". Does it mean the person wants to literally murder that person, grab a knife and starts stabbing him?

Maybe u would like a notification everytime I write something on here so that it must be approved by you before I can post here? Surely tat must be what u want right?

Haha what an awful comparison.

Dont need anything approved by me. You love this victim card.

Great argument. I actually never meant what I said.....

Home of Barca Fans