10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Nothanks

I wouldn't say 4 years wasted

for stupid reasons lots of our managers and even posters here think messi in centermid is a good idea...
yes he is an amazing passer and has vision to be a GOAT midfielder but he is also the greatest ever finisher.. the guy is so lethal as a point in the attack.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I said before that he'd have 70% or more of our goals this season bc of how shit Suarez has been, but Leo seems to be pushing for even more :lol:

Never fails to amaze me. He is better than a hybrid cross between Neymar and Ronaldo that takes the best qualities from each. Literally better than the 2nd and 3rd best players in the world combined.

Flavius

Wow

Makes you think if we wasted 4 years of Leo's career with Neysnake

Now Messi goes in selfish and thirsty goal mode, just like 2012-13. For Liga it can be enough, but in CL not sure, in CL we need the whole team on top Level, which is hard.

bismp

Now Messi goes in selfish and thirsty goal mode, just like 2012-13. For Liga it can be enough, but in CL not sure, in CL we need the whole team on top Level, which is hard.

La Liga is better than nothing.

I'd prefer it if Messi scored 70 goals and we won "just" La Liga,than seeing Real win another title..

Flavius

I wouldn't say 4 years wasted

for stupid reasons lots of our managers and even posters here think messi in centermid is a good idea...
yes he is an amazing passer and has vision to be a GOAT midfielder but he is also the greatest ever finisher.. the guy is so lethal as a point in the attack.

At least 2015 was legendary. so 3 years wasted. :D

Home of Barca Fans