10 - Lionel Messi - v5

GetIn

I don't see much difference in both pictures honestly.

In the second picture he has a much more prominent jawline and visible cheekbones, all the tell tale signs of someone who has extremely low body fat.

It's not like he was fat in the first picture though.

Horatio

You're welcome
In the second picture he has a much more prominent jawline and visible cheekbones, all the tell tale signs of someone who has extremely low body fat.

It's not like he was fat in the first picture though.

1. Angle is different(rather the direction he is looking) Cheekbones and jawline are always accentuated stronger looking up than downwards.
2. Lighting is different.
3. He has longer hair in the second pic which tends to make your head look slimmer.

I am not saying you are wrong. But don't think it's the best of comparisons.

Last edited:

GetIn

1. Angle is different(rather the direction he is looking) Cheekbones and jawline are always accentuated stronger looking up than downwards.
2. Lighting is different.
3. He has longer hair in the second pic which tends to make your head look slimmer.

I am not saying you are wrong. But don't think it's the best of comparisons.

This is him in 2014 after beating Zarra's record. Even taking the hair and all else into consideration there is still a noticeable difference.

images

KiX7777

I hope he shaves that beard, he is still 20 years old to me, and also, I forgot how his face looks like man. I think he will do it before his wedding.

Can somebody please tell me very quickly before 12.00pm today, if the Argentina matchs of june 9 and 13 will air on Bein sport?

Because on the Bein website the schedule just go to june 6th

Please, please tell me asap! Thank you in advance. If not it's ok ;)

Last edited:

KiX7777

That"s the lightest he had been since teenage years. Also, he was in best ever shape then. No body fat on him.
We can't tell now because of his beard though.

Home of Barca Fans