10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Neymessi

Hahaha. How can anyone compare that guy to Messi is beyond me.

I would say that most who do compare him to messi and actually feel cr7 is better are 99% of the time cr7 fans.

There are just so many cr7 fans that it looks like the world is divided evenly over messi and cr7 but looking closely its mostly cr7 fans.

Who cares about Ronaldo and the Ballon d'Or?

It's like saying Ian Solo is more powerful than Luke Skywalker :)

All the bests of the bests mentions Leo with Pelé and Maradona. Do you hear the name of Cristiano Ronaldo somewhere?
I don't. Listen to Wenger and Cappello... etc... Lewandowski;)

Anyway, we are VERY lucky right now.

Very cool times.

SeloBarca

I would say that most who do compare him to messi and actually feel cr7 is better are 99% of the time cr7 fans.

There are just so many cr7 fans that it looks like the world is divided evenly over messi and cr7 but looking closely its mostly cr7 fans.

Its also a matter of that Barcelona have humiliated pretty much every team atleast once, so there are alot of people that hate (are jealous) of Barcelona, calling them cheaters, UEFALONA etc.
And since Messi is the main icon, people refuse to accept hes the best, simply becouse he plays in Barcelona.
Ronaldo is fantastic at scoring, but Messi is just as good, and blows Ronaldo away in every other aspect of the game.

Home of Barca Fans