Luis Suárez

Xaviniesta

CmQsFUc.jpg

Just put a winger on the left rather than Suarez

Ritchie

People calling for Suarez's head are pathetic.Yes he has been really bad this season,but we shall all remember that this man has had 3 great years with us(helped us win 2 La Ligas,1 CL and 3 Copas) and is one of the top 2-3 strikers we've ever had(not including Leo).And he is still like 30 years old.

If we demand from the board to sell club legends after a few bad performances,then we are no better than the oil clubs.

Mes que un Club

He was shit last season too. Carried by messi.

It was also easier for him as the defenders were occupied by Messi and Neymar who also created a lot of good chances for him.

Mitchell1978

He was quite good in the league last season but did very little in the other competitions.

Right now, i don't know he doens't seem to add much these days besides scoring, he used to to be able to go past peaple easily and he seems to have lost that mostly and his link-up play leaves a lot to be desired right now.

Anyone who thought he was good last season didn't watch the matches but rather just looked at the stats. He was decent the first few months, but got progressively worse as the season went on. Besides, his stats are inflated with goals he scored when the game was already dead and everyone was just padding their stats. He rarely scored any meaningful goals; that either put us ahead or level.

bismp

Had a good laugh at that too :lol: Selling is way over the top but he needs to be benched.

You can't be serious....

The man scored 37 goals last season and 54 goals the season before it.He is still 30 years old and is still one of the top 3-5 strikers around.

The season has barely started.We've played less than 10 official games.We shouldn't pass judgement for any player struggling before Christmas.Especially guys like Suarez,who everyone thought he would be a flop after a few bad performances when we signed him and then he started tearing up defences left and right.

Also,don't forget that he suffered an injury a few weeks ago.

But,let's assume that Suarez has forgotten all his skills and has turned into shit.

The way most of you treat him is disrespectful.He is a club legend for god's sake.Next thing we'll hear is "sell Pique or Iniesta".They haven't been like their old selves,have they? (Don't pull a "Iniesta and Pique are far greater legends than Suarez" on me please)

The problem isn't whether or not Suarez plays well.I'm sure he'll find some sort of form eventually.The problem is your mentality.Calling for Suarez's head,like a kid growing bored of his old toy and craving for new shiny ones...

Albo

You can't be serious....

The man scored 37 goals last season and 54 goals the season before it.He is still 30 years old and is still one of the top 3-5 strikers around.

The season has barely started.We've played less than 10 official games.We shouldn't pass judgement for any player struggling before Christmas.Especially guys like Suarez,who everyone thought he would be a flop after a few bad performances when we signed him and then he started tearing up defences left and right.

Also,don't forget that he suffered an injury a few weeks ago.

But,let's assume that Suarez has forgotten all his skills and has turned into shit.

The way most of you treat him is disrespectful.He is a club legend for god's sake.Next thing we'll hear is "sell Pique or Iniesta".They haven't been like their old selves,have they? (Don't pull a "Iniesta and Pique are far greater legends than Suarez" on me please)

The problem isn't whether or not Suarez plays well.I'm sure he'll find some sort of form eventually.The problem is your mentality.Calling for Suarez's head,like a kid growing bored of his old toy and craving for new shiny ones...

And I'm calling for Suarez to be benched :lol: What the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited:

bismp

And I'm calling for Suarez to be benched :lol: What the fuck are you talking about?

I wasn't answering to you specifically,i am addressing the general vibe on the thread.I just quoted the responses to my initial post.Sorry.

Meatball

Legends or not just look at Madrid! Any players there who are no longer useful or good enough will got kicked out, shown their way out to the exit door to make rooms for new blood! And look where that got them to, 3 CL titles in 4 years! That's how a club should be run generally speaking! Of course we can do that in a more respectful way unlike Madrid's board. Truth is sometimes painful but we gotta admit it!

jj_101

Legends or not just look at Madrid! Any players there who are no longer useful or good enough will got kicked out, shown their way out to the exit door to make rooms for new blood! And look where that got them to, 3 CL titles in 4 years! That's how a club should be run generally speaking! Of course we can do that in a more respectful way unlike Madrid's board. Truth is sometimes painful but we gotta admit it!
Then why is Ronaldo still there? He hasn't scored a single goal yet this season. And Benzema has had many droughts in his career and yet they just signed him to a new contract. The only thing I have to admit is that you are full of 💩💩💩.

booge

we have to be honest and admit he needs to be spoon fed.
The amount of time he can't get his lazy fat ass in position is why he is offside on most occasions lol

I mean last night was hilarious. I bet alot of the folks watching were laughing their ass off at the screen,

The ONLY other thing apart from being a good spoon fed baby is he can win a foul against the defenders by backing into them on a goal kick.
Oh and he can get people booked pretty good. that's a good skill of this too.

Home of Barca Fans