Luis Suárez

Sorin

Waste. of. space. But he scores about 25 in La Liga so he is the best striker in the planet of course.

Would play with no striker at all if this is what he'll bring on in CL again. Just put Messi in the middle, Malcom on the right and Dembouz on the left and be done with it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I said he was finished a year ago and was attacked by half the forum for it.... :shrug:

I've been saying that he was finished since 2016, and you did not agree with me at first. But yes, we just have to pray and hope that it won't be a disastrous game for Suarez these days :lol: it is great that his favorite tournament is coming up, hope to see some goals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've been saying that he was finished since 2016, and you did not agree with me at first. But yes, we just have to pray and hope that it won't be a disastrous game for Suarez these days :lol: it is great that his favorite tournament is coming up, hope to see some goals.

Yeah. I was a bit late on him, but I agreed with you.....eventually :lol:

FCBfan22

Luis Suarez vs Valladolid 2018/19 (Home) Highlights

tenor.gif

pregra

He has the worst technical ability by faaaar of players that has been in the world class bracket. It seriously looks like he is touching the ball for the first time every single game. So clumsy it’s insane.

xXKonan

We will get a younger striker next season but will likely be pointless as this guy acts like he's entitled to play 95% of games and a coach who is to busy trying to cater towards the needs of said players.

Nothing will change next season at this point.

Home of Barca Fans