Luis Suárez

raskolnikov

His finishing was something else that season.

I feek it is still very much on point. 10/10 there is bo better finisher than messi within 20 metres from goal, he just gets way less shots on target and chances created for him since he plays deeper and is almost the sole creator of this team. Put him in scoring position several times a match and hebeould still bag 40+ goals in la liga.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I feek it is still very much on point. 10/10 there is bo better finisher than messi within 20 metres from goal, he just gets way less shots on target and chances created for him since he plays deeper and is almost the sole creator of this team. Put him in scoring position several times a match and hebeould still bag 40+ goals in la liga.

While I agree with you on the bolded part , I personally feel that he never came close to how clinical he was that season.

Devils

The run from Suarez to open up the goal for Dembele was nothing short of brilliant and shouldn't go unnoticed.

dakt

He will always be a huge enigma for me. I get so frustrated watching him play, but at times his brilliance shuts me up. Tonight...not sure what to think of him, had an assist, but didn't scored for almost a year now in the CL. That performance against the PSG in the treble season will always be his highlight in the CL for me.

Horatio

You're welcome
Tonight...not sure what to think of him, had an assist, but didn't scored for almost a year now in the CL. That performance against the PSG in the treble season will always be his highlight in the CL for me.

He got himself in scoring positions today. Any other day one would've gotten in. We should only start to worry once he seems to disappear in CL games.

Sasuke85

Suarez's performance has declined significantly. It's true that occasionally he still has some special moments, but they are rare. Not to mention his attitude on the pitch recently also annoys me.

IMO he does not deserve to play in our 1st squad next season.

CatalinR10

i think he was good if u take in consideration he gave 2 assists and took away some defenders so that dembele would have time to score

Home of Barca Fans