Luis Suárez

MessiTHEgoat

tottenham as a team are very underrated. they are not just kane, there's dembélé, eriksen, ali, son who are all great players. poch is also a great manager.

on the other hand suarez was playing under rodgers. and pretty much was carrying the whole team, he assisted 13 goals that season (the most in the PL) and got them a lot of penalties (about 13 pens)

El Flaco

The idea about Suárez single handedly carried Liverpool during 2013-14 season, is revisionism.

Guys like Sturridge (who miraculously stayed fit the entire time), Coutinho, Sterling and Gerrard were great as well.

Even Jordan-fuck-me-Henderson overperformed massively in that season.

ASordidGod

Suarez WAS great, there's no doubting that. Is he still? Not imo. He's maybe half the player he was, and on a bad day (and boy does he have a lot of bad days) he's not even that.

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez WAS great, there's no doubting that. Is he still? Not imo. He's maybe half the player he was, and on a bad day (and boy does he have a lot of bad days) he's not even that.

True. Just look at his highlight reel videos from Liverpool time. He was on different level.

RIZALDINHO

To be honest I don't watch Real much, so I can't really comment. Though the few times I have he's looked to me technically much better than Suarez. Awful goal record this season though.

what bs. Suarez is much better than Benzema, Benzema is a rubbish player

ASordidGod

what bs. Suarez is much better than Benzema, Benzema is a rubbish player

I'm talking about technically. Suarez is a better goal scorer, finisher, and is a real pest to play against. But my god his touch is poor these days, he's slow as hell, can't dribble, and is a terrible passer. I'm not saying I'd rather have Benzema, not at all, just that I don't think Suarez's all round game is good enough anymore. Any half decent striker would score goals playing with Messi, even if this isn't a particularly creative team to play in. But we need more than that imo. Someone more reliable in possession in tight spaces.

Neymessi

Kane and lewa are better than suarez. Kane most defnitely is. Suarez score goals and most of them are close range chances being converted and thats misleading considering we are a better team than at least spurs so we create more chances for him to score. His overall gameplay is horrible. Take out goalscoring and kane and lewa still look amazing footballers but suarez looks like someone who is playing blindfolded.

RMU ReBorn

The idea about Suárez single handedly carried Liverpool during 2013-14 season, is revisionism.

Guys like Sturridge (who miraculously stayed fit the entire time), Coutinho, Sterling and Gerrard were great as well.

Even Jordan-fuck-me-Henderson overperformed massively in that season.

Coutinho wasn't a developed player back then and Gerrard was in his twilight and the cteam was managed by Lord Rodgers . After Suarez left they didn't even made it to the second stage of UCL next season

I'm talking about technically. Suarez is a better goal scorer, finisher, and is a real pest to play against. But my god his touch is poor these days, he's slow as hell, can't dribble, and is a terrible passer. I'm not saying I'd rather have Benzema, not at all, just that I don't think Suarez's all round game is good enough anymore. Any half decent striker would score goals playing with Messi, even if this isn't a particularly creative team to play in. But we need more than that imo. Someone more reliable in possession in tight spaces.

Explain me why Aguero isn't half the player playing for Argentina

FCBfan22

If you work hard for something, you'll get it

The story of Luis Suarez and his 5th yellow card.

Comming summer 2018.

Joan

Was great today, imo. great linkup, some passes, created a few chances... shame for the 'offside'

RMU ReBorn

with that goal he has scored against all the liga teams that he played against . Still couldn't eclipse Ronaldo's record of scoring against all the 20 clubs

29025978_1987430594855214_2598049365721342468_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans