Luis Suárez

CatalinR10

when he won the ball right now at the end of the game , he was ahead 1-2 meters of the guy behind him , still managed to lose his advantage . This game he was slow , had a bad touch , managed to fuck up 95% of the times he had the ball . Worst game i've seen from him , he was really trash , nowhere near barca quality.

clemente

I dont know what the fuck was that, not even 1 good pass, or a touch, and positioning, thats not how decline looks like, put him away for a month for some rest and focused training, he shouldnt be nowhere near the competetive football. He doesnt deserve to start no more, I would rather see Paulinho striker instead of him.

Hardy

This is not an out form player, he lost basic fundamentals, cant' stop the ball, can't pass, he remember me Space Jam when the aliens stole the talent of Nba all star players :lol:

Utter crap, complete garbage, disgustingly bad; he almost single handedly cost us 2 points this match. He is so finished he can't even make a simple 10 metre pass these days. Bench him and play Denis as LW, an instant improvement.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I always try to give this man the benefit of the doubt, through bad performance after bad performance. He's truly a player I admire for what he used to bring to the pitch. But today, he made me livid. I'm just finding it harder each passing game to keep putting my faith in him.

Fuck.

Asylum15

Suarez is finished here as a player.

The tiphead of our front 3 needs more dynamicity, not to mention GOOD BALL CONTROL / PASSING.

It's time to start planning ahead for his replacement IMO.

BBZ8800

when he won the ball right now at the end of the game , he was ahead 1-2 meters of the guy behind him , still managed to lose his advantage . This game he was slow , had a bad touch , managed to fuck up 95% of the times he had the ball . Worst game i've seen from him , he was really trash , nowhere near barca quality.

That was a counter.

1) first he managed to ruin the counter with the bad first touch and the opponents caught him
2) then he tried to save the action with passing the ball to Messi
He missed Messi by a few meters and we lost the ball.

Other than that, he lost numeorus balls, his first touch is horrible, his every pass is horrible.
Also, he is still attempting those stupid first touch passes all the time.
Plus, he tried a few times that thing when he jumps over the ball, but no other teammate is behind him so we lose the ball.

As if he totally lost any awareness what is happening around him.

It seems that he will decline rapidly the same as Rakitic.

Home of Barca Fans