Jasper Cillessen

raskolnikov

Righy so right? We are lucky he stayed this long and been a model pro about it. Cillesen wants minutes for the Euro’s next season.

JPM85

Too bad for the club he wants to leave, but he has been an absolute pro te last 3 seasons. Wish him all the best, and hope he finds a decent ‘top-tier’ club to play for.

The last part is also the biggest issue, which club wants him and can offer him decent football? Because I think he is too good for a club like Leicester, Lazio, Schalke level.

FCBfan22

I'd say out of the top clubs only Juventus is in need of a top goalkeeper.

Unless, we do a swap for Onana with Ajax.

God Serena

Hopefully we give Inaki Pena a chance to fill that backup keeper spot. Coming all the way up from that infamous penalty shootout would be a great La Masia story.

God Serena

shame if he leaves. he should've been given way more league games, wouldn't have cost us anything.

Except the happiness and match rhythm of our starting keeper who has at times carried us to the league title when the entire team was faltering.

Devils

Im officially #TeamCillessen after tonight.

Convince him to stay and tell MAtS to hit the road.

We need that Dutch Revolution.

raedkuwait

Im officially #TeamCillessen after tonight
Convince him to stay and tell MAtS to hit the road.

We need that Dutch Revolution.

Amen to that, i think he is better than stegen
The league would have been won with him any how
And he might have been able to save a goal or 2
Tonight

Devils

not the time to troll, my man.

Im not trolling, dawg.

Messi, Busi, Roberto, Busi, Pique, MAtS, Coutinho, Alba, Rakitic...what do they all have in common?

They are all soft as baby lotion.

These guys are children who need to be instilled with confidence on the pitch. You simply cannot have that many pussies in your starting XI.

Home of Barca Fans