Barca Transfers and Rumors

eaman

Instead of Dembele (who is no doubt a huge talent and I love his play style), I think we should try and bring Marko Pjaca from Juventus. They have good wingers since they brought Douglas Costa, so he will probably sit on the bench mostly. Don't know if you guys saw him play, he is very fast and very strong considering his pace, he has good dribbling moves, a strong shot, and he is considered a huge talent.

I may be patriotic here, first recommending Kovačić and now this, but I really feel that Pjaca would do extremely well on the left wing. Plus, he would cost way less than Dembele (if Juve would be willing to let him go).

We don't need wingers. We need a left sided attacker who scores plenty. I would like kovacic though. If Madrid don't play him this season maybe a January signing

blaugrana1987

People daydreaming about these "smart buys" and wondering why board are not signing them wake up jeez...They are laundering money. Its a scheme. Whole footballing world is laughing at them. Quite literally there is not one person that said "It could be a good buy" let alone a great one.

This is a scheme to suck Barcelona dry for their private intrest.

Barcilliant

People daydreaming about these "smart buys" and wondering why board are not signing them wake up jeez...They are laundering money. Its a scheme. Whole footballing world is laughing at them. Quite literally there is not one person that said "It could be a good buy" let alone a great one.

This is a scheme to suck Barcelona dry for their private intrest.

Well, the socis better vote them out then. No use screaming about the board when members have the ability to vote them out.

gvt2000

Im actually starting to believe the brazilian player and money laundering conspiracy. Its weird how we keep signing players that are clearly not good enough for a top tier European team. Its not just the main team either, just 8 months ago the board loaned a Brazilian player (Gonçalves) for Barca B who failed his health test, was a few kg overweight and left without being fielded.

Hektor

Asensio release clause is 72M. At least try. He would be a starter, not a bench player

I have no explanation why we lost Asensio. He is from Palma de Mayorca, the same place that my grandparents were from. He was a long time Barça fan. The Balearic Islands are part of Catalunya. There was no way we should have lost him to RM. What? We do not scout our own backyard?

Atlético Madrid and Simeone are trying to sign Lautaro Martínez, a 18-years old new "jewel" from Argentine Football, a "9" who plays for the 1st division of Racing Club of Buenos Aires. Where are we? Chasing after €100+ mils players.

The biggest mistake, imho, that Barto made was getting rid of Zubizarreta. I do not have any confidence in Robert Fernández.

Last edited:

xXKonan

I have no explanation why we lost Asensio. He is from Palma de Mayorca, the same place that my grandparents were from. He was a long time Barça fan. The Balearic Islands are part of Catalunya. There was no way we should have lost him to RM. What? We do not scout our own backyard?

Atlético Madrid and Simeone are trying to sign Lautaro Martínez, a 18-years old new jewel from Argentine Football a "9" who plays for the 1st division of Racing Club of Buenos Aires. Where are we? Chasing after €100+ mils players.

The biggest mistake, imho, that Barto made was getting rid of Zubizarreta. I do not have any confidence in Robert Fernández.
We lost Asensio, because we spent the last remaining cash we had on Douglas.

Mallorca wanted around 4 Million euros for him as that was his buyout clause. and we shit the bed as we spent that money on Douglas.

Hektor

We lost Asensio, because we spent the last remaining cash we had on Douglas.

Mallorca wanted around 4 Million euros for him as that was his buyout clause. and we shit the bed as we spent that money on Douglas.

Thanks for the info. However, you left me in a state of utter depression. :hang:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans