Barca Transfers and Rumors

Kul_z

tenor.gif

Iraqi_Christians_Pray_Rosary-56a1060d5f9b58eba4b6cf26.jpg

Santiago-de-Compostela-5952875a5f9b58f0fc6d5b08.jpg
Hahahah

Leo_Messi

That is the cathedral (Catedral de Santiago de Compostela) in Santiago de Compostela (last picture) for those wondering. The old city is one of the many UNESCO World UNESCO Heritage Sites in Spain and the main pilgrimage site in the country.;)

But man, I am praying that a club (don't care which, could go to RM for all I care) would be this stupid to pay such a sum of money for Rakitic.

soul24rage

[tw]1096142990098210816[/tw]

Llorente is one of my candidates as a back up striker (probably my main candidate) and I hope it was us that made the call. Free agent in the summer, lots of experience in La Liga and other big leagues and gives us a different attacking dimension.

khaled_a_d

That is the cathedral (Catedral de Santiago de Compostela) in Santiago de Compostela (last picture) for those wondering. The old city is one of the many UNESCO World UNESCO Heritage Sites in Spain and the main pilgrimage site in the country.;)

But man, I am praying that a club (don't care which, could go to RM for all I care) would be this stupid to pay such a sum of money for Rakitic.

Isn't that the one Dan Brown wrote about in his last book?

Riordon

Lyon president said that Abidal calling him about a player and its not Mendy.

I would say its Depay or Aouar. Or I'm quite sure its Depay

FCBfan22

Lyon president said that Abidal calling him about a player and its not Mendy.

I would say its Depay or Aouar. Or I'm quite sure its Depay

Well, Depay is the probably one of the last players I would try to get from that Lyon side.

Mendy
Aouar
Fekir
Ndombele
Moussa Dembele

I would get all of those before Depay.

Home of Barca Fans