Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Brazil having a golden generation of their own now.

That's why the club is scouting extensively in Brazil lately.

FCBfan22

Apparently Monaco are interested in Andre Gomes. Offer him + 50m for Thomas Lemar and we are good.
:benitez:
After that we can sell Deulofeu and Aleix for 35 million, get the reminder of Neymoney and buy Coutinho.

Our LCM and LW sorted.

wisconsincule

From a podcast I was listening to today, Balague was saying we used the Neymar money on Messi and that we are in a very poor financial situation...

FCBfan22

From a podcast I was listening to today, Balague was saying we used the Neymar money on Messi and that we are in a very poor financial situation...

Good, we can kiss the Coutinho and Griezmann transfers goodbye.

Unless the board credits the club into oblivion.
grace-period-credit-card-meme2.jpg

Nothanks

every transfer season we are supposedly poor then to only spend 100m+ that very summer.. take those "rumors" very lightly

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Balague is the guy who claims to know everything about all clubs, writing all these books, but in reality knows shit all with his accuracy being lower than 10%.

His books might be decent, but he should stay away from transfer news or inside news.

Zincubus

Banned
Balague is the guy who claims to know everything about all clubs, writing all these books, but in reality knows shit all with his accuracy being lower than 10%.

His books might be decent, but he should stay away from transfer news or inside news.

He knows as much as anyone and more than most and certainly more than anyone in this forum , I'd argue .

Windhook

Balague just wants to put pressure on Bartomeu and co, or turn everyone against the board (like it isn't already). Part of the money for Messi's new contract came from Neymar's salary. Allocating funds from transfer budget to wage budget sounds amateurish. Even before Neymar left and made Barca filthy rich, the club had enough to spend on another player beside Paulinho, Semedo and Deulofeu.

Messi983

That would explain why we supposedly offered those ridiculously low figures for Coutinho in the summer ...

We offered 100m, how is that ridiculously low?

Balague just wants to put pressure on Bartomeu and co, or turn everyone against the board (like it isn't already).

He's an Asspanyol fan, why would he do that? He just wants to sound smart but is talking shit 99% of the times. His name should be banned on this forum.

wisconsincule

To be fair he was saying the entire summer that Liverpool would not sell and that turned to be true. Not saying he is in the know but he definitely knows more than we do lol

Home of Barca Fans