Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

We will need more in midfield.
As it is now, when Iniesta arent playing, Gomes, Paulinho, Rakitic etc cant create shit for the attackers. like yesterday.
We probably are getting closer to the end of iniestas career and then it will be exactly the same with Coutinho.
When he wont play, the rest wont be able to do shit.

Ritchie

We will need more in midfield.
As it is now, when Iniesta arent playing, Gomes, Paulinho, Rakitic etc cant create shit for the attackers. like yesterday.
We probably are getting closer to the end of iniestas career and then it will be exactly the same with Coutinho.
When he wont play, the rest wont be able to do shit.

Busquets does his job. Iniesta is still quality but old now. Paulinho at least pops up with goals but doesn't really create.

The likes of Gomes and Rakitic offer nothing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think anyone of them would really cost much.

I'm not sure what any of them can add apart from depth, where they'll look out of sorts after a season with us selling them with a loss. I like Wass, but his level is Celta. Siso is an interesting player, but not sure about him either.

Messi983

I'm not sure what any of them can add apart from depth, where they'll look out of sorts after a season with us selling them with a loss. I like Wass, but his level is Celta. Siso is an interesting player, but not sure about him either.

Didn't say we should buy anyone but Celta have interesting young players that could be available for cheap (I think their clauses are all around or lower than 20M which is nothing in todays market) so it makes sense to follow how they'll progress.

Giginho75

how many players do you all want?
you never satisfied!
coutinho, jerry mina and the recovery of dembele'...
we have to sell some players and stop.

SeloBarca

Barca cant sell players, but they can buy 2 players for around 300m, nothing new.

Well we did sell someone for ALOT of cash, but not voluntarely :p
Atleast the board invested that cash into, on paper, should be good players.
Happy we did that atleast instead of buying 5x half decent players that noone else wants.

We need to get rid of more players. Deulofeu, Denis, Samper, Gomes, Vidal, Rafinha
Unfortunally the first 3 wont sell for more than 5m, and Gomes and Rafinha wont bring in much more than 25-30. Vidal maybe 10.

Torreira
Arthur
Jorginho
Frankie

Those should probably be priority to strenghten our controll in midfield, more so than signing 100m Griezmann.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Jasper Cillessen has encouraged Barcelona to step up the pursuit of Ajax starlet Matthijs de Ligt after claiming that his national teammate "has all the skills to be one of the best defenders around".

No room for him now, but would have prefered him to Mina to save that non-EU spot tbh.

Home of Barca Fans