Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

Values of our squad players/players we could sell in the next transfer windows

There has been a lot of debate who to sell and for much we can sell them, so I decided to value our squad players that should/could leave Barca in the near future. Please comment, if the estimations sound right to you.

Arda Turan - 0€
We just need to ship him, badly. But because of his astronomical wages, I would let him leave for free. In this transfer, every million would be a victory (presuming that we don't need to pay his wages anymore).

Jasper Cillesen - 40 million €
He is too good to be our 2nd choice keeper. If somebody knocks on our door with 40 million euros (I'm looking at you Liverpool), I would let him go. Could work him into Coutinho deal.

Javier Mascherano - 15 million €
The transfer of Jeficito to China. I would demand 15 million euros from the Chinese. If our board gets any less than 9 million euros (Mina's transfer fee) from the rich Chinese clubs, that would be a fail.

Thomas Vermaelen - 15 million €
Despite being injury prone and quite old, he is a great defender, as he has shown in the last few weeks. He would solidify any club's defence (again looking at you Liverpool). Could work him into Coutinho deal.

Aleix Vidal - 20 million €
I would put Vidal on the market for 20 million. Some Italian clubs are apparently interested. Wouldn't go under 15 million.

Andre Gomes - 30 million €
This is an interesting one. Despite he has shown almost nothing in Barcelona's jersey, Tottenham and Monaco are apparently after him. Put him on the market for 30 million and sell to whoever bids the most. Could work him into Lemar deal if we go after him.

Gerard Deulofeu - 30 million €
Some Italian clubs interested in him. I would put him on the market for 30 million and sell to the highest bid. Even if somebody offers around 25 million, I would let him go because he offers nothing to our attack and Arnaiz is knocking on first team's door.

Denis Suarez - 40 million €
I would keep Denis as a rotational winger (not Iniesta substitute). But if someone offers 40 million euros, I would let him go.

Rafinha Alcantara - 35 million €
I don't know what form will he be in when he returns, but he is just too injury prone. If someone walks up to us and offers 35 million euros, I would let him go.

Paco Alcacer - 60 million €
I would absolutely keep him. But if someone walks to us with 60 million euros in their hands, I would let him go.

As I stated above, we could work out some interesting offers to clubs, from which we want to buy. Something like:

Cillesen+Vermaelen+55 million euros to Liverpool for Coutinho - That would probably solve the problem of their lackluster goalkeepers and solidify their defence.

Gomes+40 million for Lemar - I would offer that to Monaco in January, just to see how much they want Andre Gomes. If they accept, we solve two problems at once (I would still go for Coutinho even if they accept, since we need a LW and a RCM).

So what do you think?

raskolnikov

Values of our squad players/players we could sell in the next transfer windows

There has been a lot of debate who to sell and for much we can sell them, so I decided to value our squad players that should/could leave Barca in the near future. Please comment, if the estimations sound right to you.

Arda Turan - 0€
We just need to ship him, badly. But because of his astronomical wages, I would let him leave for free. In this transfer, every million would be a victory (presuming that we don't need to pay his wages anymore).

Jasper Cillesen - 40 million €
He is too good to be our 2nd choice keeper. If somebody knocks on our door with 40 million euros (I'm looking at you Liverpool), I would let him go. Could work him into Coutinho deal.

Javier Mascherano - 15 million €
The transfer of Jeficito to China. I would demand 15 million euros from the Chinese. If our board gets any less than 9 million euros (Mina's transfer fee) from the rich Chinese clubs, that would be a fail.

Thomas Vermaelen - 15 million €
Despite being injury prone and quite old, he is a great defender, as he has shown in the last few weeks. He would solidify any club's defence (again looking at you Liverpool). Could work him into Coutinho deal.

Aleix Vidal - 20 million €
I would put Vidal on the market for 20 million. Some Italian clubs are apparently interested. Wouldn't go under 15 million.

Andre Gomes - 30 million €
This is an interesting one. Despite he has shown almost nothing in Barcelona's jersey, Tottenham and Monaco are apparently after him. Put him on the market for 30 million and sell to whoever bids the most. Could work him into Lemar deal if we go after him.

Gerard Deulofeu - 30 million €
Some Italian clubs interested in him. I would put him on the market for 30 million and sell to the highest bid. Even if somebody offers around 25 million, I would let him go because he offers nothing to our attack and Arnaiz is knocking on first team's door.

Denis Suarez - 40 million €
I would keep Denis as a rotational winger (not Iniesta substitute). But if someone offers 40 million euros, I would let him go.

Rafinha Alcantara - 35 million €
I don't know what form will he be in when he returns, but he is just too injury prone. If someone walks up to us and offers 35 million euros, I would let him go.

Paco Alcacer - 60 million €
I would absolutely keep him. But if someone walks to us with 60 million euros in their hands, I would let him go.

As I stated above, we could work out some interesting offers to clubs, from which we want to buy. Something like:

Cillesen+Vermaelen+55 million euros to Liverpool for Coutinho - That would probably solve the problem of their lackluster goalkeepers and solidify their defence.

Gomes+40 million for Lemar - I would offer that to Monaco in January, just to see how much they want Andre Gomes. If they accept, we solve two problems at once (I would still go for Coutinho even if they accept, since we need a LW and a RCM).

So what do you think?
I think you are overvalueing them in what they are worth and especially what we will get.
This is how they will go:
Arda: 0
Masche 6 now, or 0 in the summer
Vermaelen: 10
Cillessen: 20
Deulofeu loan + 10 buy option
Gomes: loan + 25
Denis: 20
Paco: 25
Rafinha: 10
Vidal: 10
Total: 134 mil at best

FCBfan22

I think you are overvalueing them in what they are worth and especially what we will get.
This is how they will go:
Arda: 0
Masche 6 now, or 0 in the summer
Vermaelen: 10
Cillessen: 20
Deulofeu loan + 10 buy option
Gomes: loan + 25
Denis: 20
Paco: 25
Rafinha: 10
Vidal: 10
Total: 134 mil at best

I guess you are undervaluing them a bit (lol). Especially if the club, who wants them, plays in the Premier League, where a middle table club pays 50 million € for Sigurdsson. I think if Tottenham is hot for Gomes, they would be prepared to pay at least 30-35 million. 10 for Deulofeu is also a bit to little, because of his age (I bet that the Italian clubs would pay at least 15). With Masche we need to suck the money out of the Chinese wallets. If we can cover Mina's transfer fee that would be a success (9 million for a Chinese club is peanuts).

raskolnikov

I guess you are undervaluing them a bit (lol). Especially if the club, who wants them, plays in the Premier League, where a middle table club pays 50 million € for Sigurdsson. I think if Tottenham is hot for Gomes, they would be prepared to pay at least 30-35 million. 10 for Deulofeu is also a bit to little, because of his age (I bet that the Italian clubs would pay at least 15). With Masche we need to suck the money out of the Chinese wallets. If we can cover Mina's transfer fee that would be a success (9 million for a Chinese club is peanuts).
I value them more but we are noriously bad with selling.

Riordon

Apparently Robert will leave us next summer which its quite sad IMO. Umtiti and Dembele was his choices, he always look for alternatives in the market. He wanted us to buy Dembele before Dortmund got him, reached out to Davinson Sanchez twice, Guerrero and now Arthur. He looks for young quality players at smaller clubs so we can buy them for a smaller fee.
The problem is Segura who will be the one responsible for transfer once Robert leave. I think Robert is doing a good job.

Zincubus

Banned
It is for Coutinho considering how much we need needed him , the inflated prices ..

Anyways the figure you mentioned was never confirmed , I've seen much lower figures mentioned plus add ons ...

FCBfan22

With Robert leaving, we will be left with the likes of Segura doing the transfers and Braida doing the scouting. We are officially fucked.

Home of Barca Fans