Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zuti

Its looking like Seri Di maria and Dembele.. for this transfer season.

Lol yeah, it was "looking like" Verratti at some point this summer, then it was "looking like" Coutinho, Dembele.....Di Maria can feck of, I'm really in doubt about the Dembele transfer right now, no faith in this board left whatsoever, and knowing them they will fuck up the Seri signing too. If we end up with Paulinho and Di Maria in the end...just imagine :angry::angry:

Ronaldinho10

Lol yeah, it was "looking like" Verratti at some point this summer, then it was "looking like" Coutinho, Dembele.....Di Maria can feck of, I'm really in doubt about the Dembele transfer right now, no faith in this board left whatsoever, and knowing them they will fuck up the Seri signing too. If we end up with Paulinho and Di Maria in the end...just imagine :angry::angry:

Hey man im trying to stay optimistic here :lol: but after this season if barto and the board stays I dont know what will become of this club..

Di maria Seri and dembele isnt ideal but that's what we have now we left everything too late because of that cunt Neymar that lingerd with his transfer all month long.. I also don't like Di Maria but at this point there just aren't many alternatives and psg have to sell so..

JerseyAddict

Just sign Mbappe to fuck over P$S and Real in one hit. Tihs transfer window has been shit so why not make some out of it. 150m for Dembele or Coutinho or 180m for Mbappe ... 30m extra just to fuck two most hated clubs? Some things are priceless... for everything else there is neymoney :)

Messi983

Just sign Mbappe to fuck over P$S and Real in one hit. Tihs transfer window has been shit so why not make some out of it. 150m for Dembele or Coutinho or 180m for Mbappe ... 30m extra just to fuck two most hated clubs? Some things are priceless... for everything else there is neymoney :)

And give him 18M wages? I like Mbappe as a player and with Neymoney I wouldn't be against paying 130-140M and bonuses to get him but to give him that astronomical wages at his age? Absolutely no way. What would he demand in 2-3 years? Or would he f**** us like Neymoney and go to Q$G or even Madrid if/when we wouldn't be prepared to pay him that much. Don't know why but I just get Neymoney vibes with him.

Messi983

He demanded 12M from Madrid that is his dream club. Or at least a club where two of his idols (Ronaldo, Zidane) are playing/coaching. Madrid was only prepared to offer 7M and after he rejected that they wished him good luck in Q$G.

And now he has agreement with Q$G that would pay him 18M. He was born in Paris so he has connections with them too and he apparently also dreams to play with Neymoney.

He doesn't have any connections or affection for Barça so I don't see him accepting lower wages to play for us so even if we'd go seriously after him and reach a deal with Monaco (and if Madrid is really out of race for him I think they would much rather sell him to us than Q$G) its' possible he'd reject us. There were rumours that we approached his entourage after Neymoney left but then nothing has come out of this. So while it's likely that high price tag Monaco put on him (and that's mostly because they don't want to sell him to their domestic rival) is a reason we didn't go seriously after him it's also very possible he told our people that Madrid and Q$G are his prefered destinations and we decided not to waste our time anymore and instead go after players that are actually willing to go on strike and risk their relationship with current clubs to join us.

Mbappe is now apparently fighting with teammates to force his exit. Where have we seen this already? :) Just saying, I know it's not the same situation as with Neymoney who always had his destiny in his hands.

Kul_z

I'm tired of this dembele saga, and as i was watching his 'best of' i cant believe that for only that he is worth 130-150 kilos.
What draxler did in the first leg of our encounter impressed me more than that best of and we could get him for 50-60 or maybe less. Do something you useless piles of sh.t and sign someone already

Zincubus

Banned
I'm tired of this dembele saga, and as i was watching his 'best of' i cant believe that for only that he is worth 130-150 kilos.
What draxler did in the first leg of our encounter impressed me more than that best of and we could get him for 50-60 or maybe less. Do something you useless piles of sh.t and sign someone already

I've always rated Draxler !!

Hektor

This is very funny. A lot of people here say they do not follow or watch Ligue 1; it is not that good. However, when it comes to players, most of them come from the French League and people here are experts of the players. I do not have any problems with that. However, people should keep in mind that the defenses and defenders in France are not as good as with La Liga, the Premier League, Series A or even the Bundesliga.

Di Maria is not coming, because Unai Emery counts with him, unless PSG gets Mbape. Messi closest friends are Agüero (City) and Di María (PSG.) If ManCity gets Di María, instead of us, Messi will bolt. Do not forget about Pep and Zabaleta with City, already. Is this what many of us are striving for? To get rid of Messi?

Home of Barca Fans