Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Callum Hodson Odoi is such player IMO. Seeing how Cules love Dembele you will love him too.

Goal scoring very fast LW. No other club besides Bayern interested. Think its cause Bayern is powerful and club won’t destroy relations with them seeing how hard they go for Odoi

Messigician

Callum Hodson Odoi is such player IMO. Seeing how Cules love Dembele you will love him too.

Goal scoring very fast LW. No other club besides Bayern interested. Think its cause Bayern is powerful and club won’t destroy relations with them seeing how hard they go for Odoi

Odoi is very average lol

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I really like him as well but I don't believe he is on the club's radar at all

MTL_Barca

No way he would join us to warm the bench. He could be a starter at Bayern, thats probably why he wants to leave in the first place.

Seems very talented but that won't happen and it's ok, we can't have every talented player. We already we have a winger our coach doesn't use, no need to pay big money for the next.

Porque

If we were looking for a left attacking midfielder someone like Lozano of PSV would be ready to add to the squad instantly. He seems to be at the right point in his career that he is ready to move to a bigger league/club, while not necessarily needing the minutes to develop like Odoi would.

Don't really see us getting an left sided attacker though this summer but rather a striker who can also play on the left like Henry and Villa did.

Donatello

Odoi is very average lol

He already has 6 goals and 6 assists despite limited appearances, & he is just 18. He is far from average.

There is a reason why Bayern are so desperate for him, and Chelsea's reluctance to keep him.

But, that being said, he is not needed for Barca atm, we already have Dembele & Malcom for that. Only chance is if one of them leaves.

Last edited:

Riordon

Odoi is a top talent same level as Sancho and Vinicius for me.

Dembele has shown us how important pace is. Him just being on the pitch changes anything. About Malcom, Valverde isn’t using him. So I would sell and go for Odoi who has only a year left on contract. Golden opportunity. Let’s not regret he went to Bayern the next 12 years.

Odoi also runs into space compared to Malcom and Dembele who mostly wait for the ball. Won’t get him though, can’t see us challenge Bayern

Vilarrubi

I can see Mbappe going to Madrid next season.
But Mane would be amazing here, but there is no way liverpool would sell

There’s more chance of Mane coming here than Mbappe moving to Madrid next season imo.

If PSG sell Mbappe it’s like they admitting defeat and the project is a failure.. Nasser is too stubborn for that. If anything they’ll buy more players and try again in the CL next season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There’s more chance of Mane coming here than Mbappe moving to Madrid next season imo.

If PSG sell Mbappe it’s like they admitting defeat and the project is a failure.. Nasser is too stubborn for that. If anything they’ll buy more players in the next season.

Hopefully Coutinho is one of them!

FC433

If Malcom leaves Barca, who do you think we should get?

For me, I believe that we must get a LW. My first pick would be Callum Hudson-Odoi then Olmo.

Home of Barca Fans