Barca Transfers and Rumors

M

MessiCam

Those 6 players won't play at the same time, and we will get enough injuries/suspensions to keep all happy. Some quality on the bench would be a good change - look at the bench yesterday, it is still quite horrendous. As for the money, you are right, but we could sell some of our dead-weight for a start - that would free up a substantial wage.
So you’d pay 20 Million per annum for bench players? We’re not Man City... People are already losing their minds with Roberto’s rumoured 10 Million per annum. Also the players I’ve mentioned hardly get suspended over a season and I’m not a fan of rotations for the sake of it.

In an ideal world you want your starters and quality young players on a cheap wage to make up the bench like Madrid.

M

MessiCam

I fear that we will be parting with Suarez in the Summer , he's been a fabulous player for some time but seems to be on the slide , also he's not been anything like as good as he was for Liverpool soooo ...
If it’s Griezmann or Coutinho on their own then it’s ok but if it’s Griezmann and Coutinho then something will have to give.

JamDav1982

So you’d pay 20 Million per annum for bench players? We’re not Man City... People are already losing their minds with Roberto’s rumoured 10 Million per annum. Also the players I’ve mentioned hardly get suspended over a season and I’m not a fan of rotations for the sake of it.

In an ideal world you want your starters and quality young players on a cheap wage to make up the bench like Madrid.

Real bench was not made up of young players on a cheap wage.

Where people come up with this stuff from?

M

MessiCam

He never played any different role last night than has been in recent weeks.

It isnt a waste and Coutinho is class not the average occosionaly great player likes of you make out.

Messi played as a False 9 against Deportivo after Paco's injury with Suarez left and Vidal on the right... It's like you don't watch the games and then argue for the sake of it.

And having players earning 20 Million plus in wages just sitting on the bench is a terrible waste. We don't have a bottomless pit of money ala PSG and Man City.

Real bench was not made up of young players on a cheap wage.

Where people come up with this stuff from?

This is Real Madrid'd bench for the Champions League final and their age/wages...

Nacho - Age 27 - Wage 60,000
Bale - Age 27 - Wage 350,000
Kovacic - Age 23 - Wage 60,000
Asensio - Age 21 - Wage 10,000
Morata - Age 24 - Wage 80,000
Danilo - Age 25 - Wage 60,000

Bale was coming off injury so he didn't start but his replacement Isco - Age 24 - earned a whopping 60,000K per week.

You people want bench players earning 200,000K plus per week.

I don't know what made me open your posts but I'm glad I did... Now go away.

JamDav1982

Messi played as a False 9 against Deportivo after Paco's injury with Suarez left and Vidal on the right... It's like you don't watch the games and then argue for the sake of it.

And having players earning 20 Million plus in wages just sitting on the bench is a terrible waste. We don't have a bottomless pit of money ala PSG and Man City.

This is Real Madrid'd bench for the Champions League final and their age/wages...

Nacho - Age 27 - Wage 60,000
Bale - Age 27 - Wage 350,000
Kovacic - Age 23 - Wage 60,000
Asensio - Age 21 - Wage 10,000
Morata - Age 24 - Wage 80,000
Danilo - Age 25 - Wage 60,000

Bale was coming off injury so he didn't start but his replacement Isco - Age 24 - earned a whopping 60,000K per week.

You people want bench players earning 200,000K plus per week.

I don't know what made me open your posts but I'm glad I did... Now go away.

Messi didnt play any differently against Depor.

You are the one that makes claims like Paco playing RM in other games when didnt so not surprised you cant get it,

Would struggle to find a bench on a higher average wage than that and you have to count the likes of James Rodriguez who couldnt make the squad, or Pepe who was injured and would be on that bench.

Casilla was on the bench as well.

Not to mention Odeegard who at 16 was put on huge wages or Coentrao, Silva out on loan.

You make out Real have some policy of young bench players on cheap wages which is complete bollocks as usual.

Can hardly point to Reals bench this season wither when probably have 120m worth of players out on loan.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

I cant see a line up with Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann, Suarez and Messi in it.
Suarez like messi hates to be benched. If we were able to rotate them and Iniesta with Coutinho it might be possible.

Griezmann is just our plan B if we don't get Coutinho I guess. Maybe they've learnt from last summer's fiasco. I consider we plan to play 4-2-3-1 with Messi behind Suárez, Dembélé on the right and Cou/Griezmann on the left. Pretty offensive but it could work when Cou/Griezmann and Dembélé do a good job off the ball.

Zincubus

Banned
So we've extended S.Roberto's contract by five years and weekly wages of 200,000 euros ( ten million per year !) Man City just did the same for Kevin De Bruyne and he'll be getting £200,000 a week - difference is he's a world class and our guy is a fringe player ...

JamDav1982

So we've extended S.Roberto's contract by five years and weekly wages of 200,000 euros ( ten million per year !) Man City just did the same for Kevin De Bruyne and he'll be getting £200,000 a week - difference is he's a world class and our guy is a fringe player ...

KDB contract likely to come out at more than 350K a week.

Robertos would be closer to 190k a week but still a lot.

Although average players are getting 150k these days and Roberto has been on shitty wage.

Home of Barca Fans