Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

Unless the traitor hands in a transfer request, Bayern will never let him go.

Glad Robert have Braida have found their target though, an ex-Barca player who was the amongst the most talented in Masia. Give those guys a raise.

JamDav1982

Unless the traitor hands in a transfer request, Bayern will never let him go.

Glad Robert have Braida have found their target though, an ex-Barca player who was the amongst the most talented in Masia. Give those guys a raise.

He isnt a traitor and wasnt treated like shit by the club, the two extremes on him dont fit.

If he wants to come back and can be got for anything around 40m they should do it. With only issue being his fitness.

Devils

He isnt a traitor and wasnt treated like shit by the club, the two extremes on him dont fit.

If he wants to come back and can be got for anything around 40m they should do it. With only issue being his fitness.

I know, I always refer to him as the traitor on here just for the fun of it.

40m would be a a lowball figure given how highly regarded he is at Bayern. I'm pretty sure he signed a new contract recently too.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20170315-000005_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_15.jpg

Dembele talk and interest in Davinson Sanchez.

1993Kaan1993

Manchester City and Barcelona are interested in Joshua Kimmich Source:Sportbild.

Thiago and Verratti are impossible to get, thank god, we are trying for Kimmich, who is not happy at Munchen nowadays because of playing time. it's also clear he wants to play in midfield. while it looks like Bayern has plans for Sanches for this position.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Manchester City and Barcelona are interested in Joshua Kimmich Source:Sportbild.

Thiago and Verratti are impossible to get, thank god, we are trying for Kimmich, who is not happy at Munchen nowadays because of playing time. it's also clear he wants to play in midfield. while it looks like Bayern has plans for Sanches for this position.
Yeah good luck getting Kimmich of all people :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They won't sell Kimmich, but the question for Rummenigge and Hoeness should be; Have you asked Kimmich if he want to be a long-term RB?

Because the guy is a midfielder and a special talent at that too.

They should be careful to not force the position on him, otherwise they might regret it and face another Kroos situation where he doesn't sign a new contract and leaves for free or on cheap. These Bayern executives are cold and calculated most of the time, but manage to slip up like everyone else too, and their stubbornness and cold nature might backfire.

Last edited:

xXKonan

They won't sell Kimmich, but the question for Rummenigge and Hoeness should be; Have you asked Kimmich if he want to be a long-term RB?

Because the guy is a midfielder and a special talent at that too.

They should be careful to not force the position on him, otherwise they might regret it and face another Kroos situation where he doesn't sign a new contract and leaves for free or on cheap. These Bayern executives are cold and calculated most of the time, but manage to slip up like everyone else too, and their stubbornness and cold nature might backfire.
With Lahm and Alonso retiring, I bet Bayern sees Sanches as Alonso's replacement and Kimmich's as Lahm's.

I see the Kimmich, deal in the same way as Roberto's. Him playing at RB looks like it could work but as time goes on it becomes less and less effective and you begin to question "Why are we playing a Midfielder at RB?" He's talented but like Roberto it would be a waste to use him strictly as a RB and nothing else.

Devils

If Kimmich is the Lahm successor then why does Carlo play Rafinha over him when Lahm isn't playing?

I can see the Kimmich's situation under Carlo ending up similar to what happened to Morata at Real Madrid. The Germans were also insistent that they would never sell Kroos either but they had to let him go in the end.

1993Kaan1993

If Kimmich is the Lahm successor then why does Carlo play Rafinha over him when Lahm isn't playing?

I can see the Kimmich's situation under Carlo ending up similar to what happened to Morata at Real Madrid. The Germans were also insistent that they would never sell Kroos either but they had to let him go in the end.

that's why l think we have a chance for him. Regarding Kross, they sold him because of his wage demans, as he asked for highest wage in their team and didn't want to renew.they cared about their wage balance so much in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans