La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrueCule

Again Real was so lucky. I mean, c'mon, when will it stop? It's unbeliveble how many matches they won in this season like this. I will enjoy if we manage to take La Liga from their hands in Madrid. It will be a pleasure beyond everything else.

Sorin

These inbreds being helped by the refs should officially be the 3rd next sure thing after taxes and death.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesn't really help that we do shit all. You can bet on that the Madrid officials complain when they get decisions they don't like. What do we do? Doesn't seem like Bartomeu or Mestre are of any help.

Sorin

They do more than complain. Floper has Tebas on the phone as soon as a game is over if the refs "sin".

Tbf to our crapfest of a board, they can't really compete with the inbreds's corrupt reach. Floper probably has some shady shit on our Mickey Mouse of a president too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bartomeu is an idiot. I am waiting for a day someone from the team steps up and calls him and Lucho out. Someone from legends would do. Where is Puyol, Xavi? Do they even care. How does it not hurt to watch this crap football and being shafted on top of it.

cro-man

nobody cares about how corrupt la liga is as long as madrid wins. Its a political thing if you ask me. If it would been us man how spain would react.... I mean the way we played we most likely didnt deserve it but man still its pain to see how fucked up la liga is....

BBZ8800

nobody cares about how corrupt la liga is as long as madrid wins. Its a political thing if you ask me. If it would been us man how spain would react.... I mean the way we played we most likely didnt deserve it but man still its pain to see how fucked up la liga is....

I also think that it is a political thing.
People from countries which don't have political problems (where a part of country wants to get independant) can't understand it.
In former Yugoslavia, it was exactly the same.
Beograd was a center, like Madrid. Croatia (Zagreb) wanted independence.
Of course that Beograd's teams were "good guys" always helped by politics and refs, while rebels from Croatia were considered the bad guys (like Barca).

When Croatia was born, the same crap as in a former Yugoslavia.
Now Zagreb is a capital and center, and nobody else is allowed to win a title.

For example, Dinamo won 10 titles in a row and this year, team Rijeka is a leader with a few points advantage.
Rijeka is playing awesome, but Croatian FA and ALL refs are working to help Dinamo to win a title again.
People in Croatia are tired of that shit, and are laughing at ref's decisions.
Yesterday some papers wrote articles: please, don't play football anymore, we don't need this shit and they earned tons of likes and people agree.

I (and probably majority of Croatian guys here) are fans of Dinamo, but that is a joke, the same as Real Madrid's help by referees.

Anyway, yesterday the same happened as in RM's match, except that this was even worse.
Dinamo was playing 1:1 in an away match against a midtable team, and this is how a ref gave yet another penalty for Dinamo in the 88'th minute:

If Dinamo is in problems, every single touch, every contact in any match from minutes 80-95 (or until Dinamo scores, the same like in Spain) will be a penalty and free kick at the edge of a box.
Some will say that this is about that criminal president Mamic, but from the 1991', when Croatia was born, even our first president of a country was a president of Dinamo (lol).
Politics and brainwashing, higher interests.

Again, imo, people from countries like Denmark, Sweden, Usa and similar won't understand these political problems.
But people from countries who had these problems will understand it.
It is "us" against "them".
Politics play a major role in sport. Spain sticks together, RM are considered as good guys, Barca are rebels and bad guys.
That means more or less, that Barca will need to win at least 6 points more in each season to win a title inspite of RM being helped by refs.

Also, it is similar for all teams in other countries in corrupted countries with political problems.

Last edited:

Chong Li

LOL, they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Gil Manzano and his colleagues were actually seen carrying Madrid-branded bags after the game.

Messi983

14881951377049.jpg

Messi983

Well, now I've read that original Marca article in spanish and this is Jurado after RM game vs Espanyol last week.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/02/27/58b40da6268e3e3d088b4655.html

Excuses... :lol:

"The referee and his assistants have left the stadium with bags from Madrid ... and that's not right," Roig commented after the match.

To counteract what were inflammatory words, the Committee of Referees have confirmed to MARCA that this 'famous bag' only contained merchandising products without any material value.

"In the bag were Madrid key rings, pins and pens," they said.

A souvenir for the officials is a common practice in the world of football, not only in Madrid.

In the matches played at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu the bags also include, as a detail to the referees, a shirt with the date of the game printed on it.

Horatio

You're welcome
^

He might be right, but then..if it were so common why did Roig comment about it?
*lights up calabash pipe*

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This wasn't even a Madrid home game. Why would they hand out goodie bags to officials?

How come this is the first time referees are caught with goodie bags? Gil Manzano and his partners(in crime) are from Madrid, perhaps that's the reason.

F

FlaFCB

This wasn't even a Madrid home game. Why would they hand out goodie bags to officials?

How come this is the first time referees are caught with goodie bags? Gil Manzano and his partners(in crime) are from Madrid, perhaps that's the reason.

Well, he made a glaring mistake that cost them. Most of the time people stay silent. Or the refs used to hide the bags before leaving. Because apparently it's a common practice, and I hadn't heard about it before either.

Floper give that to refs as a pampering gesture, imo. Just something else to show how things work in spain.

Home of Barca Fans