La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Altomonte

If it is true that Real Madrid will 'officially' complain about Spanish TV showing replays of plays where Spanish referees made decisions in favor of Real Madrid (in particular Barça and Villareal matches) it strikes me as TRUMPIAN tactics by Mr. Florentino Perez.
"If you know you did something wrong all you have to do is accusing the News MEDIA for reporting what happened and call it 'Fake News' ".

Last edited:

TrueCule

Don't worry, friends. Karma will strike them back. Whatever they are plotting will eventually backfire to them. It will be a pleasure taking la liga away from them after all the help they're getting this season.

http://en.as.com/en/2017/02/27/football/1488183625_466126.html

"Gil Manzano and his assistants left the stadium with Real Madrid bags. That's not right, it seems to me," Roig told the press a few hours after the match.

14881951377049.jpg

Couldn't make this up :lol:

Messi983

Again, that's not Manzano on the picture, it's Jose Manuel Jurado from Espanyol after their game at Bernabeu last week.

Of course, that doesn't mean that Manzano didn't get gifts as well.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]836564430720741376[/tw]

As at it again. Trying to justify rm's complaint about the tv not showing the "mistakes", by forging an offside. Remember when they removed a Barça player from a pic with photoshop, to claim a goal was offside? Lmao.
Pure scum. No shame at all. They lie and deceive with a smile in their faces, filled with pride.

kilian

It`s a very close call. If I remember correctly FIFA or whoever encourages refs to give advantage to the attacking player in situations like this. I read it somewhere a while ago.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, not boding well for Las Palmas. They're way too attacking for their own good. Suicide at Bernabau. Disallowed goal for Morata already after 30 seconds.

Home of Barca Fans