Fucking sick!

The GOAT :bartomeu: at it again.

Dat youth.
Dat depth.

Now we just need a striker.

Well done :bartomeu:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What!? The transfer's confirmed!? We actually signed some body from PSG!?!? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Not a Brazilion playing for PSG, but still sounds far-fetched!

Ahmedd

He's good enough to replace Evra. Deschamps just has his favorites like most NT coaches do. Cant just judge players purely based on who the NT coach favors.

Since 2014 he played like 13 matchs with the NT and he never did a good impression. It's true though that Deschamps has his favorites and that you can't judge a player only on how much they play with their NT (Giuly, Gameiro...). And like i said he is still young and i remember him in his early days in Lille, he had a lot of potentiel. But the thing that really bother me here : why did they sell Grimaldo ?

oneirophobos

Never paid attention to him but if young Adriano comparisons fit and he's not that smart on the ball, I wonder if MD rumours we'll sign multiple young backs/midfielders for relatively low price and try them out in pre-season to see who stays and who gets loaned soon were true. (Obviously Umtiti and Denis are here to stay but let's see if the quality of players we sign next is similar to this surprise signing ..)

xXKonan

Y0sGWSE.png

He started following Barca on twitter.

Home of Barca Fans