Robert Fernandez

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Tbf admitting that we have a 300m warchest for new signings is negotiation suicide.

That has nothing to do with it. Board wants to keep Club's balance sheet light and out of complicated debt. Espai is an infrastructure project and debt risk are always running high. (long term) Anyway, club's finances are not that good right now. So, they want to use the money from ney's transfer in infrastructure and if needed, take short-term loans for signings. That is feasible and far-sighted.

MIXA

I wonder if this guy is taking pressure tablets or something. Must be stressful when you are given the responsibility to invest 300m into a club.

He's probably thinking of buying the entire starting 11 of Valencia. It's a good thing that Enrique isn't around anymore or else he would have given him the green light to do so.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wonder if this guy is taking pressure tablets or something. Must be stressful when you are given the responsibility to invest 300m into a club.

He's probably thinking of buying the entire starting 11 of Valencia. It's a good thing that Enrique isn't around anymore or else he would have given him the green light to do so.

This time it will be Basque players :valverde:

ryuken

Damn this cunt, he is focusing on fuking Paulinho while we have less than 2 weeks till the market end?

khaled_a_d

He isn't doing a good job, but he will be the scapgoat for the board.
I highly doubt he is the one pushing for Paulinho, this look like typical board Brazilian fetish

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Most rumors say that Paulinho is Robert's personal bet, and it seems he's been pushing for him regularly over the course of the summer. IMO Paulinho is more Robert's doing than anyone else but the others are obviously complicit too, though we'll never know for sure. EV has said he didn't request him tho.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If all that is true, then yah it's not Roberts but Farto's fault. We're either dealing with superlative levels of incompetence or extremely shady corruption.

Zebulun

i'm just happy these fuckers didnt exist when messi was breaking through. they probably would have binned him for aiden mcgeady or some shit

jamrock

He thinks he is some kinda of transfer genius who will sign players most aren't thinking of and they will turn out to be stars, like umtiti, but that was a one off, he isn't a sporting director for a elite team, his level is a Valecia.

I mean who honestly goes to China to look for player to sign, because he plays well in a few WC qualifiers.

Home of Barca Fans