Robert Fernandez

serghei

We need to get two top class players. It is possible. There are 5-6 names who would all be great options imo.

To be an attacking player, to be top class and to be max 27 years old. Those are the conditions imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good luck with that

Barto's shill, Marcal Llorente said Coutinho will be it and used as a LW.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Good luck with that

Barto's shill, Marcal Llorente said Coutinho will be it and used as a LW.

Don't exactly have a problem with using Coutinho in the front 3 as long as Leo don't have to do all the play-making for the team!

If Coutinho is being brought as a forward, we must get a new mid fielder too!

DonAK

Don't exactly have a problem with using Coutinho in the front 3 as long as Leo don't have to do all the play-making for the team!

If Coutinho is being brought as a forward, we must get a new mid fielder too!

Iñigo and Coutinho if LFC sell will be the only signings.

Keeping any expectations from a guy who's been chasing Verratti and Paulinho all summer is a mistake.

Thinking they would actually try to reinvest the Neymar money was a mistake.

Devils

Coutinho and Dembele look to be the clear targets.

Even if we have to spend the entire 222m on them, just get it done.

DonAK

Coutinho and Dembele look to be the clear targets.

Even if we have to spend the entire 222m on them, just get it done.

Barca's Spokesman just said that all the 222m will not go on signings.

Also, looking at how things are moving, I'm willing to bet our only signing will be Inigo Martinez.

Garrus

Also, looking at how things are moving, I'm willing to bet our only signing will be Inigo Martinez.
It could be true.......
Or it could be just a bluff to calm the market prices down, It makes sense for them to say so, To prevent other clubs from trying to rip-us off.

blaugrana1987

Interesting, so we are doing Utd post Ronaldo? "Reinvest..." Fuck! I hope they understand that those 222m and his huge wages SHOULD be reinvested. Every cent of it. Because if we spend 222m now, we are basically left with what, 30 mil we were about to spend when Neymar was still staying?

Fucking board man...

DonAK

Hmmm, can't blame him if we are a bit late.
When did Neymar saga started? too weeks ago? this saga fucked the whole transfer plane for us, negotiations take time unless we are just gonna met every starting price any club said. In such case we will be paying most of our money in one player.

Yes, negotiating for Paulinho and Verratti all summer took a lot of time.

Let's keep making sorry excuses for him.

Signing a 3rd or 4th CB now is the right move too. Not like we're a couple of weeks away from every team starting their season and wanting to keep their stars, while we're scrambling for a midfielder and winger.

A midfielder which was our priority all summer.

Oh, and what about the 27-28 players in our squad currently?

Sure, we cannot blame him.

Devils

Tbf admitting that we have a 300m warchest for new signings is negotiation suicide.

khaled_a_d

Yes, negotiating for Paulinho and Verratti all summer took a lot of time.

Let's keep making sorry excuses for him.

Signing a 3rd or 4th CB now is the right move too. Not like we're a couple of weeks away from every team starting their season and wanting to keep their stars, while we're scrambling for a midfielder and winger.

A midfielder which was our priority all summer.

Oh, and what about the 27-28 players in our squad currently?

Sure, we cannot blame him.

hmmmm, we had different budget and different target.
If Seri was our top target after we know Verratti isn't coming (or Paulinho) and then he found that Neymar is leaving. would you like that as our transfer
I will wait till market is over, I don't care when do we make signing, it is about who

serghei

We can't replace Neymar with a player as good as him. So, in order to get something good from losing Neymar, we need to sign two top class players. Coutinho and Dembele would be my 1st and 2nd priorities. Both need to be signed this summer and both can help us a lot.

FinBarcelonafan

We can't replace Neymar with a player as good as him. So, in order to get something good from losing Neymar, we need to sign two top class players. Coutinho and Dembele would be my 1st and 2nd priorities. Both need to be signed this summer and both can help us a lot.

Neymar was great and all, but If we could fix our midfield problem, while losing little bit on front, that's okay in my books. We have lacked creativity from midfield for couple years now. Only creative player we have is Iniesta, we really need some need blood.. Coutinho sounds good

DonAK

Bartomeu's stooge Marcal Llorente was saying earlier this summer that the management had no idea who to sign after Ceballos chose Real Madrid. That they were basically in panic mode.

Yeah, starting to believe that might be true now after all.

Home of Barca Fans