11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

George_Costanza

What? Of course we need him. Madrid fans nearly lost thier shits when CR said he was leaving this summer. But even they didnt say they didnt need him and swallowed thier pride to welcome him when he changed his mind

CR7 might leave after playing 8 seasons with Real and winning 3 UCLs. He might leave because of tax issues in Spain not leaving Madrid for money! Totally different.

JamDav1982

CR7 might leave after playing 8 seasons with Real and winning 3 UCLs. He might leave because of tax issues in Spain not leaving Madrid for money! Totally different.

Neymar wouldnt be leaving for just money. His head will have been turned by a number of things.

Otherwise he would have been in China a while ago.

Mitchell1978

So what is the smart thing to do? Splashing 100m on players like Lukaku? These are the prices we have to deal with. We can talk about "crazy prices" as much as we want, but signing great quality talent will be expensive. And trying to sign starters from rich clubs is basically impossible. So to get world class players we have to invest in young players. Cant sign 27 year olds who have played 6 seasons at Sevilla already.

Lukaku is more proven but would be a bad fit but we should get players that can help win barca titles right away

serghei

Neymar wouldnt be leaving for just money. His head will have been turned by a number of things.

Otherwise he would have been in China a while ago.

Come on...

Worse league, worse players, worse media coverage, less prestige, worse fans. That's what you get at PSG. What other things? IT'S about MONEY. His dad reportedly gets 40m. if Neymar signs a new deal, and some sources say Neymar gets 100m. in cash and a 20m. salary on top of that. And you say it's not about money? Come on... it's about money first and foremost, and about having his brazilian gang in the team.

Jair Ventura

Come on...

Worse league, worse players, worse media coverage, less prestige, worse fans. That's what you get at PSG. What other things? IT'S about MONEY. His dad reportedly gets 40m. if Neymar signs a new deal, and some sources say Neymar gets 100m. in cash and a 20m. salary on top of that. And you say it's not about money? Come on... it's about money first and foremost, and about having his brazilian gang in the team.

It's also all about money for the clubs, which is why they often treat players as expendable. Good on Neymar for getting a pay raise on top of finding a way to become a leader of a club with the necessary resources to help him achieve his goals. It's a win, win situation for Neymar and PSG should the deal goes through as expected.

serghei

It's also all about money for the clubs, which is why they often treat players as expendable. Good on Neymar for getting a pay raise on top of finding a way to become a leader of a club with the necessary resources to help him achieve his goals. It's a win, win situation for Neymar and PSG should the deal goes through as expected.

Well, I hope Uefa banishes PSG from Champions League due to FFP violation for once. Neymar moves to a weaker club, in a weaker league. Sure, he will be a leader. Leader of what though? The real leaders I know of fight to be the best in the hardest leagues, with the hardest team to beat. They don't jump ship and go to a lesser league to become one. A leader in a league that is not one of Europe's top 4. Some achievement :lol:. Let's get something straight, nobody cares for a league in which the title holders sell half of their starters in a single transfer window.

I'd compare Ligue 1 to Portugal's Superliga. Hell, Portugal has two clubs which are bigger than any French club.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

He is free to leave, we don't need a person like him in the club and definitely NO to a new deal.

he would be best player and star player for any team that doesn't has messi and ronaldo, he really is that good. So i would say we are very lucky to have him. In today's market this forum would've been suggesting to break the market and splash 150 odd million to sign him if he wasn't here already, and we would've paid him more than what he is earning right now. So i think we should hold on tight with him.

not too long ago i was saying same things about dani and generally people were saying same things: no new contract and all. everyone knows how it turned out.

so no thanks. We can't throw out every good player we have.

I wouldn't worry about that Tribal Football is using Don Balon as a source. they are a glorified fake football news website. :lol:

Ok, more bad news. Many sites are reporting the Madrid obtained the first option on Dembele, Aubamayan from BvB.

WTF was the Barca board doing.

Home of Barca Fans