11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Windhook

Ousmane started the game with zero confidence and had to rebuild all from scratch. Definitely his best match for Barcelona so far and things can only get better, scoring a goal in the process will lift a lot of burden from his shoulders. Let's keep our expectations low on Dembele at the moment. I'm like worried every time he makes some crazy tricks not to injure that same muscle.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Valverde: "Dembélé would gain his confidence back with more playing tome. Today, we saw him link-up well with his teammates"

An encouraging statement by Valverde, seems that we will see him play a lot in the upcoming games.

jairzinho

Valverde: "Dembélé would gain his confidence back with more playing tome. Today, we saw him link-up well with his teammates"

An encouraging statement by Valverde, seems that we will see him play a lot in the upcoming games.

Glad he knows that Game time and confidence go hand in hand.

Total-Football

I'm truly amazed at those positive feedbacks. But i think i see a pattern here, one that is similar to jokes about dead people. One can mock a man who died ages ago without any moral conflictions, but cannot make a joke about a person who died yesterday, it would feel "too soon".

likewise, the same pattern can be juxtaposed to football. Fans feel this moral confliction when it comes to evaluating new players, i have seen it right in this forum with gomes and stegen and many other players. Not after a considerable amount of time people finally felt comoprtable with objectively evaluating a player.

Now i am not saying he should peform immediately, even though Coutinho who joined 6 mounths later already outperform Dembélé by a distance. I am not omitting the age factor and the socio-psychological aspect of the game and its impact on the performance. I have only one big problem, how can someone sit on a sofa for 90 minutes watching the match today, and say the guy had a good performance ? i don't need answers because that was a rhetorical question.

I'm truly amazed at those positive feedbacks. But i think i see a pattern here, one that is similar to jokes about dead people. One can mock a man who died ages ago without any moral conflictions, but cannot make a joke about a person who died yesterday, it would feel "too soon".

likewise, the same pattern can be juxtaposed to football. Fans feel this moral confliction when it comes to evaluating new players, i have seen it right in this forum with gomes and stegen and many other players. Not after a considerable amount of time people finally felt comoprtable with objectively evaluating a player.

Now i am not saying he should peform immediately, even though Coutinho who joined 6 mounths later already outperform Dembélé by a distance. I am not omitting the age factor and the socio-psychological aspect of the game and its impact on the performance. I have only one big problem, how can someone sit on a sofa for 90 minutes watching the match today, and say the guy had a good performance ? i don't need answers because that was a rhetorical question.

What are you even saying? We get it, you'll hate on him no matter how he plays, now move on. The PSG match is tomorrow, enjoy it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
258s40.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing amuses me more than insecurity shown by fanboys. It's amazing.

Although at least Total doesn't shit on Messi anymore to build up Neymar. That was his lowest point.

Home of Barca Fans