11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

LaPulga

No reason to judge him too soon, let's see in couple of months to rate the transfer.

I'd like to see him on left flank however, since well, all of our build-up goes trough Messi, and for Messi the obvious pass is towards left-flank. Feel like he will see too few balls on right side of pitch.

Devils

Incredible player. Best young player in the world no doubt. Limitless potential

No long shot merchant or Qatari sellouts compare with this guy.

OUSMANE.

kattanib

Incredible player. Best young player in the world no doubt. Limitless potential

No long shot merchant or Qatari sellouts compare with this guy.

OUSMANE.
The only thing that supports this statement is his price tag, and that is not an objective measure of a player's ability or potential

Devils

The only thing that supports this statement is his price tag, and that is not an objective measure of a player's ability or potential

We paid 30x more Dembele than Real did for the long shot merchant because Dembele will be 30x the player.

It's basic math bruh.

God Serena

We paid 30x more Dembele than Real did for the long shot merchant because Dembele will be 30x the player.

It's basic math bruh.

What math are you using? We only paid 29.5x as much as Real did for the long shot merchant. That means he can only be 29.5x the player. And tbh I think we overpaid a little, so I'd say he's really only going to be 29x the player.

BarcaOG

Banned
THIS THREAD SHOULD INCLUDE IN ITS TITLE THAT OUSMANE IS ONLY 20 YEARS OLD

this should check those expecting him to play like neymar any time soon. hell, Messi and suarez are 10+ years older than him. he is still very much developing

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He needs to learn how to pass. Why did Valverde started him instead of Deulofeu or Denis?

Also, I'm pretty sure Denis was an excellent passer when he was 20.

Do you always come to a conclusion based on watching a player for the first time?

Did the same in the Semedo thread.

gatsu

He is raw talent. Of course it's not easy to perform well from the get go, knowing that Barça is one if not the hardest team to adapt to.

That said, he have what it takes to succed here. Just need to give him the needed time. Remember that he is only 19 years old.

Home of Barca Fans