11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Windhook

No, thanks! We already did that this season, the push and shove situation and Ousmane got injured in no time. His fitness level is way behind compared to the rest of the squad (okay, Arda is not :D ). Ousmane's season has just started.

Sport says he'll start working with the ball by the end of the month. I see no scenario where he doesn't return by the middle of December, a week of individual training with the ball, followed by a week of training with the first team should be more than enough work for him to return.

aaron101

I'd rather play him on an already won Liga game at 70th or 80th minute. We shouldn't really rush him to play in Clasico since we're not that desperate for a win (we are 10 points clear anyway). The goal here is to make him fresh and 100% fit for the 2nd half of the season as our schedules are gonna be tough.

Co0ter

Do not rush him after the type of injury he suffered. Why would people want him to play against RM, our most physical matches where they will go after him knowing he is just back from injury. We don't need him injured again so I have to watch Suarez and Deu be mediocre to awful all season.

Givenchy

DPE90nIVwAAwZV3.jpg:small

He could probably play tomorrow if push came to shove and it were a WC Final or something, looks like we're just being very cautious with him, which is of course a good thing.

can't wait for king Dempele's return. hopefully we ease him back into action and not start him in the Clasico with hatchetman Ramos.

BusiTheKing

I say put him in El Clasico if he can play. A hamstring injury won't tear up again by being provoked by an external force either way. It's a solo injury. I'd love to see him against them.

Jombi

Do not rush him after the type of injury he suffered. Why would people want him to play against RM, our most physical matches where they will go after him knowing he is just back from injury. We don't need him injured again so I have to watch Suarez and Deu be mediocre to awful all season.

well said.

slicknick

+1...I really hope Valverde acts rationally and doesn't risk him right after his injury, we WILL need this guy in the long run, so we need him fully up and running

xXKonan

He will be back before Rafinha will be that's the craziest part.

Rafinha has been injured since April and yet is no closer to returning and he even had to get a second surgery done on his meniscus.

Home of Barca Fans