N'Golo Kante

Barcilliant

😃 😃 😃

I was screaming for this guy and people were saying he was just a runner and not technical enough.

His technique is good enough and would improve here. His work rate is out of this world though. He would be a good fit for any big club in world football.

vuji_31

Getting this guy might not be bad idea . He could go, Chelsea wants Coutinho.

We give them some cash, get rid of shit player like Coutinho and his high wages and you get beast for 3-4 years.

Seems good to me.

Givenchy

this guy would be HUGE. when hes at his best, hes like 2 players in midfield. can't imagine Chelsea letting him leave though nevermind swapping for Coutinho

Sailor Mars

29 year old and has had injuries this season. Also relies too much on physical skills. Do not want.
Chelsea would be selling him just before his value craters.

Signing him would make absolutely 0 sense. Why did we buy Frenkie then? We won?t even bench Busi for him to play him at his natural position, but yet you want to buy Kante who is a DM? If you play with a double pivot, I could understand but thats never gonna happen anyways. We lack creativity in midfield, last thing we need is another DM.

Messigician

Signing him would make absolutely 0 sense. Why did we buy Frenkie then? We won?t even bench Busi for him to play him at his natural position, but yet you want to buy Kante who is a DM? If you play with a double pivot, I could understand but thats never gonna happen anyways. We lack creativity in midfield, last thing we need is another DM.

He's not a defensive mid stop listening to these bullshitnrunoirs and actually watch football.

He is a box to box mid with insane workrate both defensive and attacking. He will be perfect for the 2014 rakitic role.

And no I don't think we shoukd get him He's too old

vuji_31

Well getting rid of Coutinho for any player that would be good for 2 seasons is good.

Kante is 29 , he is physical player that is truth.

Anyone is better then Ndombele.

Morten

We all know how this ends, if you end up buying him.
He will start in midfield, and then people discovers he doesnt have "Barca-DNA" aka cant play 1-2s with Messi all that well(rule number 1 if playing at Barcelona), then he will be placed as a CB, where he will do okay.

Why not just buy a real CB instead?

Messigician

We all know how this ends, if you end up buying him.
He will start in midfield, and then people discovers he doesnt have "Barca-DNA" aka cant play 1-2s with Messi all that well(rule number 1 if playing at Barcelona), then he will be placed as a CB, where he will do okay.

Why not just buy a real CB instead?

Was gonna say but Kante is 5 foot 9 and realised Mascherano was like the same height

Home of Barca Fans