Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

JamDav1982

May be mentioned on here elsewhere already but cant see it..Sport saying Barca want to pay his 40m release clause.

Icarium

Lifestealer
May be mentioned on here elsewhere already but cant see it..Sport saying Barca want to pay his 40m release clause.

We are still in October and the transfer rumors already circling? Doubt it is true though. Especially when we have Arda and Rafinha performing well.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm not a fan of hoarding all the best talent just to weaken your opponent or just because you can have the player. It just devalues the league and makes it a competition I don't want to watch. For that reason I don't want Barca to sign Carrasco. Also why ruin a young players best years by sitting on the bench behind MSN, hell clubs like Man City and Chelsea do the same to other young talented players.

El Flaco

They had been on talks for some while, but Carrasco's great performances recently probably accelerated the negotiations even further.

El Flaco

Carrasco's skill vs. PSV Eindhoven

[gfy]ShamefulChubbyChrysomelid[/gfy]

[gfy]OrderlyMediocreGroundhog[/gfy]

Vilarrubi

I rate him highly. Surprised they’re letting him go.. especially when you think Vitolo is coming in who’s not as good. Suppose Vitolo is your typical strong Atleti player though..

Home of Barca Fans