Mavericky Puig

Danic

I really would love to see how he would do in a la liga match. Just to get a real point where he stands.

omidferoz

We should just let him play with the big boys. b-team is not gonna do him any good and wont make him a better player. better for him to learn from messi, coutinho, busi, rakitic and vidal. and dont give me the "he is young and needs playing time". everytime we have a big talent from la masia we say that and they turn to crap because we are so late to bring them to a team. He should get every games in CDR and home games against easy opposition.

God Serena

We should just let him play with the big boys. b-team is not gonna do him any good and wont make him a better player. better for him to learn from messi, coutinho, busi, rakitic and vidal. and dont give me the "he is young and needs playing time". everytime we have a big talent from la masia we say that and they turn to crap because we are so late to bring them to a team. He should get every games in CDR and home games against easy opposition.

He hasn't even played one game for the B team, but he's already too good based on some friendlies.

Promoting a kid straight from Juvenil A to the first team is never a good idea.

messi1995

He should play in the B team to get experience. He has to stuggle and work ard before he can play in the first team. No player should go straight from the Juvenil A to the first team.

Zidane82

Well he's a step closer if Rafinha signs the loan deal on the table ..

Rafinha is close to joining Real Betis. His father and representative, Mazinho, is in Seville right now negotiating a possible loan deal for his son to the Andalusian club. [RAC1

God Serena

Well he's a step closer if Rafinha signs the loan deal on the table ..

Rafinha is close to joining Real Betis. His father and representative, Mazinho, is in Seville right now negotiating a possible loan deal for his son to the Andalusian club. [RAC1

His first team projectory is not influenced by Rafinha in any way. You know, cuz he's a B team player...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone keep saying the B team won't do him any good, but they fail to realize he has the perfect coach at Barca B now, the one he had with Juvenil A.

He still need to develop a bit and most players develop in Segunda B and not Segunda. Training with the 1st team half the week and playing primarily for Barca B this season is a good idea for him.

tacticvarium

It's ideal for Puig to have Aleñá-like season but more La Liga minutes would be great since Aleñá's first team minutes were very limited last season.

raki

Everyone keep saying the B team won't do him any good, but they fail to realize he has the perfect coach at Barca B now, the one he had with Juvenil A.

He still need to develop a bit and most players develop in Segunda B and not Segunda. Training with the 1st team half the week and playing primarily for Barca B this season is a good idea for him.

I´ll go further. I rather have Pimienta in the A team.

God Serena

I´ll go further. I rather have Pimienta in the A team.

Gotta wait for Valverde to flop in the CL again for that to happen. It's almost inevitable, but we'll have to wait and see if the board is willing to promote a La Masia coach even if Valverde does get the sack.

messi1995

I think we should bet on Pimienta after this season. Valverde is just good for teams like Bilbao, Eibar or Espanyol, not Barca. I'm not hyping Pimienta, but he looks soo good. And I think he deserve a chance if he does well this season, which I think he will do.

raki

What exactly is Pimientas good points? I haven't seen juvenil team and don't know what sort of system he implements.

Pure Barça football. We have to thank him that all the players of the Youth CL winning team stayed after juicy offers from abroad.

Gnidrologist

Okay, that's quite vague, but i'd go with that. :)
Btw, is there any news if and when Xavi would join the Barca system, hopefully as a coach of something?

BusiTheKing

I've envisioned us bringing Pimienta the season Messi leaves/retires to embark on a new path. Wouldn't mind terribly that he comes before, though.

Home of Barca Fans