Messi-Suarez-Neymar - famous MSN

Horatio

You're welcome
The Real Madrid trio has their goals concentrated in fewer matches and practically no goals against qualified opposition, while the Barcelona trio has their goals spread out over far more games and their goals winning almost all matches aginst qualified opposition. The difference is really huge this season and it was equally huge last season.

I still think it's impressive considering Bale being out a lot of games because of injury and Ronaldo being in bad form for a long time.

It's impressive in the sense that I thought it was much lower, even when stat padding happened against malmo, donesk, espanyol, rayo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
2qn2usg.jpg

[youtube]OyiK9ErngBw[/youtube]

The WC was a nightmare for all three in different ways. They've come a long way since then. Sorry if it's already been posted before.

Devils

What were they at this point last season? Are they on course to beating their 122(?) goal mark?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What were they at this point last season? Are they on course to beating their 122(?) goal mark?

At the same number of games (45) they had 83 goals, 10 less than now ... so yes, as unbelievable as it sounds with Messi out for 2months this season, they're on their way to break their own record :worthy:

MSN look set to reach the 130-140 bracket, the one that got the most votes on a poll here.

On the contrary, the order for barca topscorers (suarez messi neymar) which can't reasonably be expected to change, was the least popular bet on a poll here again

Devils

At the same number of games (45) they had 83 goals, 10 less than now ... so yes, as unbelievable as it sounds with Messi out for 2months this season, they're on their way to break their own record :worthy:

Unbelievable.

I thought they were lower than last year because Messi isn't as high up in he scoring charts as he usually is.

It would be crazy if they broke the 130 goal barrier.

Vlom

Something odd in the air today ... can't really say what, but the air between SN was tense at times.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Stop this bullshit please. Suarez was frustrated because he is missing all his chances lately and Neymar had some problems controlling the ball in good situations. That is what made him make the wrong decisions because he had to focus on his own feet instead of seeing his teammates or taking a well placed shot.

There was absolutely no tension between them.

Vlom

Well, as a matter of fact I wasn't even the one to bring it up on the chat, but definitely noticed it too.

And why the hell is everybody jumping at throats lately ? express your opinion calmly mate.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Because there is absolutely no reason to bring up gossip in sports. And I have calmly expressed what I saw and how I interpret the situation. Just think it is bullshit.

Home of Barca Fans