CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

StarLord

I hope we're not peaking too soon. This is the kind of form you want in April.

The one thing that I can tell you for Barca form through the years, is that we always start slow. The forum always panics in the beginning of almost every season (if not all)

We also tend to go through powerful form right before the onset of winter, so this is nothing new.

In every season (I mean since Pep took over) whence the players were fresh and on form by the final stretch of the season, we won the CL. All indications are that the CL should be between us and Bayern, but there are many twists and turns still.

raskolnikov

You can never tell what happens in april, injuries, form, luck, refs it all plays a part.
For all we know you got real back in top form by then and a team ike city or Psg pulls a chelsea and kicks us out of the cl.
But im confident about the whoe situation. Very confident about la liga since we get Arda and Vidal from january, have our most difficult away games in the first half of the season and lead a Real led by Benitez.
Cl it seems to be between us and Bayern but you never know what will happen, we got a very good chance though.

raskolnikov

Nah he even winks at him, just with a serious look, do think it will be the last time for now since he missed.

StarLord

I don't even get why world-class forwards would care so much about taking penaldos!

I mean will anyone give somebody credit for scoring lots of penaldos?

Galning

I'm glad we smashed them after their negative football and small club mentality in the first game. Amazing performance from the boys, best football we've played under Lucho these last two games.

J

Jamie Cal

I was happy enough with the draw the first day actually.

Anyway, just wanted to say last night made me feel like a child again. I was verbally celebrating (involuntarily) all through out the game. It was absolutely beautiful.

goope

AS Roma goalkeeper Szczesny praising Barcelona's aka "team from another planet" football style

Last edited:

xXKonan

12301505_1642598305780379_3212011407155455840_n.jpg

serghei

:lol:

I hear the bad weather will starting moving towards Japan. Chances are by mid-december we'll have some heavy rain there.

Home of Barca Fans