CdR| 1/16 1st leg: CF Villanovense - FC Barcelona 0-0

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pitch was really awful, but it's sad to see some players become a total non factor, like Adriano.
I liked Kaptoum and Samper, Gumbau also played ok.

Pitch was awful and you could see how much more comfortable the home side were on it

Adriano, terrible

dakt

I only managed to watch the 1st half since stream blow up later. Not feeling that much sorry since the game was boring as hell.

Galning

I couldn't see the difference between first team veterans and youngsters yesterday, in fact most of the youngsters played better than their first team teammates. Too many average players in our squad. Adriano, Douglas,... what on earth are they still doing here?

khaled_a_d

I couldn't see the difference between first team veterans and youngsters yesterday, in fact most of the youngsters played better than their first team teammates. Too many average players in our squad. Adriano, Douglas,... what on earth are they still doing here?

What veterans? we had a GK ,5 defenders from the "veterans " Mathieu is probably MOTM and Bartra and Vermaelen didn't have a lot to do .
Adriano and Douglas suck but that isn't the news .the rest was 4 b team players and Munir and Sandro

Kikan

Not a single player caught my attention or did something out of ordinary . All the money being poured in La Masia and this is the end product ? As for Adriono , the shepherd in my village plays 10 times better than him .

serghei

Ideally, you'd want 11 starters + 3-5 players who would be ready to start at any time in case something happens with the key players or could even become starters on their own merit. Those 5 players should include names like Turan, Nolito/RVP/Lavezzi maybe, Rafinha etc. Besides those 5 players, I'm okay with guys like Halilovic, Munir, or other youngsters being part of the squad and getting minutes in certain less-risky games.

What we should absolutely avoid is having old and well-past-their-best players stealing precious game-time from some promising youngsters.

What veterans? we had a GK ,5 defenders from the "veterans " Mathieu is probably MOTM and Bartra and Vermaelen didn't have a lot to do .
Adriano and Douglas suck but that isn't the news .the rest was 4 b team players and Munir and Sandro

But Adriano and Mathieu are, indeed, a problem. Older players with big deficiencies and almost no future. Their minutes should be distributed to other players, younger ones.

Last edited:

Galning

Ideally, you'd want 11 starters + 3-5 players who would be ready to start at any time in case something happens with the key players or could even become starters on their own merit. Those 5 players should include names like Turan, Nolito/RVP/Lavezzi maybe, Rafinha etc. Besides those 5 players, I'm okay with guys like Halilovic, Munir, or other youngsters being part of the squad and getting minutes in certain less-risky games.

What we should absolutely avoid is having old and well-past-their-best players stealing precious game-time from some promising youngsters.

That is exactly my point. They offer absolutely nothing to the team.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Adriano is more versatile and physical. That is all lucho cares. He has a fetish for players who can play in multiple positions. Not surprised as he was once like that. I have a doubt that who he would choose between busi and yaya. Tbf our squad suffered from lack of physicality in tito time.

Home of Barca Fans