LLiga | Round 9: Barca - Eibar 3-1

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You really got the distinct impression the league & Spain were giving the proverbial finger at the corruption claim with their usual standard of criminal refereeing

El Clasico is going to be worse

Neimax

Another bad performance today, but fortunately Suárez showed up. Our defence was crap once again, until Bartra was subbed off. With Mathieu I had the feeling that we were much more solid, even Piqué seemed to be much more secure than with Bartra. Thanks to Suárez, we have 3 points more.

Therle

Bartra...

Neymar threw alot of balls away, but were there when it mattered.
Suarez is beast.
Munir has so much more of a future than Sandro.

rixxer

Dat referee...Where do they find those clowns? My boys birthday is coming up so I would appreciate info about that.
Positive was that Mathieu actually was solid after coming in may be the bench has had its positive influence.
Suarez and Ney are carrying the team as I expected, but midfield is a big big worry, no fresh legs, sloppy passing. Hopefully Iniesta gets a green light for Getafe.

dakt

Big thanks to Neymar and Suarez, everything else, especially our defence, was piss poor.
What I don't understand is why can't we fix that fucking 1st half? Every game we enter so lazy. Every team should already know that pattern and attack us most aggressively in the 1st half. And that is not a good sign ahead of clasico, since RM looks fucking dangerous and deadly early in the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't remember being this pissed after Barca win. That's how much that ref was insidious

silvia

Celta player might have felt the same too.
Barca or Celta should win the la liga for justice. so disgusting refs.
Now i know why our players is out and out for injuries.

Home of Barca Fans