Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: CL | Round 1 - E: AS Roma - FC Barcelona 1-1

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Not too sure about that. At Bayarena will be at least as difficult if not harder which I reckon it's quite a good possibility.
    It will not be so

if the bayer plays attack him do another seven, they have seen how we have dealt with you and try to imitate the game

You're confusing the bayer with bayern maybe

you okay, do her of seven then say good leverkusen, congratulations

It is actually a thank you for the 3 points given away
    Last edited by werewolf; 19th September 2015 at 05:46 PM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, there are to Bayerns? Didn't know that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shit, this warewolf is such a fucking knowitall, Messi is so lame, he fouled some kid intentionally and doesen't know the difference between bayer and bayern..

Please. my name is Vuk, witch means wolf, so please don't embarrass me so much..

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What?

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty clear he's using a translator to post, so some things don't come out right. I think he's trying to say that he thinks people are overestimating Bayer as if we were talking about Bayern instead. Not that he doesn't know the difference between the two.

"Offside vampire" though... classic

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    It's pretty clear he's using a translator to post, so some things don't come out right. I think he's trying to say that he thinks people are overestimating Bayer as if we were talking about Bayern instead. Not that he doesn't know the difference between the two.

"Offside vampire" though... classic
    esatto, bastava spremere un tantino le meningi per capirlo, se mi consigliate un traduttore che faccia meno schifo di google traslator magari ci capiamo meglio, sempre che vi interessi capirmi

exact, if you recommended me a translator who is less lousy google traslator we understand each other better, if you care to understand

you're right, the story of the vampire is old, it is better to call him cannibal, perhaps, or something else

fans of the boat you are, you will know many nicknames for him
    Last edited by werewolf; 20th September 2015 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    esatto, bastava spremere un tantino le meningi per capirlo, se mi consigliate un traduttore che faccia meno schifo di google traslator magari ci capiamo meglio, sempre che vi interessi capirmi

exact, if you recommended me a translator who is less lousy google traslator we understand each other better, if you care to understand

you're right, the story of the vampire is old, it is better to call him cannibal, perhaps, or something else

fans of the boat you are, you will know many nicknames for him
    "The boat"

Capisco l'italiano un po' (io tifo anche l'Inter), ma scusa se le mie parole non sono perfetto... è meglio scrivere "il Barcellona" o "il Barça" perché una squadra di calcio non è una barca

In ogni caso, devi rispettare la società ed i giocatori del Barça (anche Suarez) su questo sito, grazie

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lo parli molto bene direi, sicuramente meglio di quanto io parli l'inglese

scherzo quando chiamo suarez vampiro, nel mondo del calcio esiste lo sfottò, (la presa in giro) tra i tifosi di diverse squadre

sul barca esiste un misunderstanding linguistico, in italiano la barca è the boat ma in spagnolo è semplicemente il diminutivo affettuoso con il quale i tifosi chiamano la loro squadra, come noi della roma chiamiamo la nostra "la magica" anche se la nostra storia calcistica più che magica è stregata

il bello del "barca" è che è una squadra universale, il forum in inglese ne è la dimostrazione, tanto che il barca ormai è il barca ovunque, anche noi mentre ce la facevamo nelle mutande dicevamo "cavolo, speriamo che il barca stasera non ce ne fa sette"