Dani Ceballos

GetIn

Anything this board touches turns to shit, I'm so done. Now people will come in here and tell us not to overreact and there's still lots of time left, but in reality we're royally screwed. Ceballos is gone, Verratti is basically gone, just sign Seri for 35m and move the fuck on to RB you fucking clowns. Instead we will spend the remaining time left of the transfer window haggling over a couple million for Paulinho and buying him desperately for his full release clause of 40m a few days before the window closes.

JamDav1982

For 18m euros, Ceballos is excellent value in the market, which means he can be loaned out and he can also be sold at a significant profit if they feel their midfield is stacked with quality. Its a low risk transfer.

Ceballos is good value but that has nothing to do with fact that James doenst look like will go for profit or that they have lost on others.

George_Costanza

Anything this board touches turns to shit, I'm so done. Now people will come in here and tell us not to overreact and there's still lots of time left, but in reality we're royally screwed. Ceballos is gone, Verratti is basically gone, just sign Seri for 35m and move the fuck on to RB you fucking clowns. Instead we will spend the remaining time left of the transfer window haggling over a couple million for Paulinho and buying him desperately for his full release clause of 40m a few days before the window closes.

Midfield and RB were both big issues for us last season, so suppose Roberto spent months in planning it and addressing the issue. Now thinking what the fuk did he do all those months? What's his day to day job activities for the past 6 months?

Jombi

Ceballos is good value but that has nothing to do with fact that James doenst look like will go for profit or that they have lost on others.

James has nothing to do with Ceballos. Ceballos can be sold for a significant profit even if he is loaned out. You then respond with James wont be sold for a profit. OK, but that is irrelevant to the fact that RM can sell Ceballos for a significant profit. Low risk transfer, good buy if true.

Raketa10

Midfield and RB were both big issues for us last season, so suppose Roberto spent months in planning it and addressing the issue. Now thinking what the fuk did he do all those months? What's his day to day job activities for the past 6 months?

His days looked something like this:

Last edited:

clemente

I am actually very very surprised by this, I knew he was an idiot but really? does he plan to never play again? Hope Real doesn't loan him back and James his carreer.

bastardo

I get that real madrid is the brighter future but whats the point if you can't be part of it? This guy is not better than any of the midfielders they have right now, no matter how talented he is.

BADGERBHOY

Gutted if this is true.

We should have been able to persuade him to come to us but as usual the board screw us

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reading AS, Madrid seem to have contacted him a few months ago and were pissed off when Barca came in and tried to convince him last week.

Looks like we were too late to the party :)

Don't worry though. We possibly have Paulinho coming in for 30m. He's better than Ceballos. He after all plays in the great Chinese League and brought Spurs a domestic double in England.

NeyMesSis

this loss will haunt us later. he is a fantastic player, will get better even more. our club is nothing like 5-10 years ago anymore. so sad..

omidferoz

what the hell is happening to barcelona?cant even get Ceballos. What the hell is the board doing and why is no one taking any responsibility this is the biggest club in the world for f*ck sake and not some potato club. i see a dark future ahead of us if we dont get ride of these morons and criminals in our board.

Home of Barca Fans