Dani Ceballos

denn

Fucking hell. Modric, Kross, Casemiro, Isco, Kovacic, Llorente, Ceballos, Asensio...

And we have Gomes and Arda ffs :rockon:

Messi983

Real Madrid sign Ceballos for six seasons and on Monday will pass the medical examination [MARCA].

3667D60100000578-3697143-image-a-24_1468921825274.jpg

Interlop

So cheap. They don't have anything to lose basically. While they sign a 20y old great talent, for 18M + low wages, we are bothered with a PL reject who plays in China whi costs 2 times more and is 8 years older. The fuck?

Sorin

Regarding RM's depth in midfield.

First of all, i think he will stay at Betis next year hence the 6 year contract. Secondly, James will be sold, Modric is getting up there in age. Depending on what you believe from the press Kovacic might also leave.

Considering these things, in the next 2 or 3 years they could have Kroos, Isco, Casemiro, Llorente and Ceballos as mid options. If i'm wrong please feel free to correct me. While still impressive, it's not that stacked in numbers. It's what an elite team, that plays 60 odd games a year, should have.

Last edited:

Jombi

Fucking hell. Modric, Kross, Casemiro, Isco, Kovacic, Llorente, Ceballos, Asensio...

And we have Gomes and Arda ffs :rockon:

They also have James...They'll probably loan out Ceballos for a year or two, so they have a pipeline of class players coming through when needed. They can of course also sell at a significant profit.

JamDav1982

They also have James...They'll probably loan out Ceballos for a year or two, so they have a pipeline of class players coming through when needed. They can of course also sell at a significant profit.

Doesnt look like James will be sold for a profit.

Lucas Silva wont be sold for a profit, Illaramendi was sold for a big loss, Khedira left for free.

This Real Madrid love in is pathetic.

They have a better midfield at the moment and some good depth but folk act like they can do no wrong.

Last edited:

Jombi

Doesnt look like James will be sold for a profit.

For 18m euros, Ceballos is excellent value in the market, which means he can be loaned out and he can also be sold at a significant profit if they feel their midfield is stacked with quality. Its a low risk transfer.

Home of Barca Fans