UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Nobody would want to play Atletico, I agree. But what about Bayern? Bayern - Real would be the best game, style-wise, and it's one in which the chances are 50-50.

I said im happy as long as we dont meet Atletico, so i would take Bayern. I think Bayerns style suits us nicely, if we defend well. But i would take City if i could. It could be a great game also.

Capitan Puyol

Nobody would want to play Atletico, I agree. But what about Bayern? Bayern - Real would be the best game, style-wise, and it's one in which the chances are 50-50.
Noo, Bayern is atleast 1 level above RM. I think the chances are atleast 65-35 in Bayern's favour.

P.P. Man.City have true leaders and warriors like Kompany and Yaya Toure, so it's big advantage for their team.

Last edited:

Morten

Noo, Bayern is atleast 1 level above RM. I think the chances are atleast 65-35 in Bayern's favour.

P.P. Man.City have true leaders and warriors like Kompany and Yaya Toure, so it's big advantage for their team.

Kompany always seems to get injuried, and Yaya? You call him a warrior? Lmao.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The same old stuff. Bayern gets rated higher than RM/Barca,even tho they have been receiving the Spanish dick for the last few years. Bayern 65 % and RM 35 %,really? The chances are 55 % for Bayern at most.

KingLeo10

maxy is right, madrid would beat bayern. madrid's problem is usually defensively organized and disciplined teams aka atletico. or juve last year.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bayern is easily the better team. This is not 2014 and is not about playing styles. Pep would toy with Zidane just like Hecking did in the first leg in Wolfsburg.

mehdimike

Bayern Vs AT
Real Vs City

Some new matches plz:)
If we draw AT i hope we play the first leg at home.
And also no one wanna watch Bayern Vs AT?
Gudin Gabi Koke Pilipe against Ribbery Thiago lewa:)
Can see several incoming hamstring injuries:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans