Anthony Martial

ASordidGod

Definitely should try and sign him. Wasn't great last season but that was more Mourinho imo. World class potential, I genuinely believe that. Plus could play LW now and potentially, later, be a Suarez replacement.

ASordidGod

Well he SHOULD be playing for Utd, that's the point. He's good enough. But Mourinho doesn't like him because, well because he's anti football, who even in attacking players prioritises size and defensive capabilities over talent. We should take advantage.

JamDav1982

Dude we had Neymar on our team. We still have Suarez and Alba...they all act like children

Can you name any winger to buy besides Dembele/coutinho who is under the age of 25 who would be cheaper and is a realisitc target?

Neymar was one of the hardest and most athletic players in the team and was in a different class to Martial on the ball.

Martial is like a child that sulks and doesnt work hard or is anything particularly special on the ball either.

Batistuta9

He is super talented, he can beat people with ease but, it his mentality that i'm not sure about. He always seems to be sulking.

ASordidGod

Martial has much better potential than Lemar in my opinion, and can also play up front. Insigne I haven't seen much of to be honest but he'd be very expensive I think. Martial is young, WC potential and at least theoretically attainable at a reasonable price. Which isn't to say I wouldn't take Lemar/Insigne, just that I think Martial would be the best option. Obviously we'd need a lot more than just him, but it's a start.

Home of Barca Fans